By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei IV official website: ‘In 15,000 tweets, a disaster will begin’

If this is fucking Persona.

EDIT: Someone on Gaf pointed out that it might be saying "Final."

Hype restored.

Around the Network
JetSetter said:
My bets are on SMT V. A remaster and a spinoff sound plausible as well. Though I very much doubt it's going to be DLC for SMT IV, it has been quite a while since the game came out (2013 if I'm not mistaken.)

I agree that DLC is the least likely option (and yeah, it was a 2013 game).

I would be slightly surprised if it's SMTV, considering the typical waiting time between main releases is longer than 2 years. Though I guess it wouldn't be unheard of, considering the first two games in the series released within 2 years of each other. Plus SMTIV is the best selling game in the series, so it would make sense for Atlus to want to release another entry before the life cycle of the 3DS is over.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

spemanig said:

Hype restored.

Persona x SMT confirmed.

Skullwaker said:

Persona x SMT confirmed.

Stop. :'(

spemanig said:

Hype restored.

Oooh, but I want it to be Persona, even if it's a port of the PSP remake of the original. The 3DS already has four SMT: Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 1 & 2 and SMTIV. And I still have to beat the first two.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Curiously, another theory is that it says "Anarchy." Interesting...

If we're being serious here, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Persona related. It would finally explain why they decided to put Persona Q on the 3DS.

But I personally don't expect it to be Persona.

Skullwaker said:
If we're being serious here, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Persona related. It would finally explain why they decided to put Persona Q on the 3DS.

Don't loose hope. The Persona brand is hot now and it makes sense to release a title on the biggest userbase avalible to them before that chance happens.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Don't loose hope. The Persona brand is hot now and it makes sense to release a title on the biggest userbase avalible to them before that chance happens. 

Eh, I'm interested regardless if it's SMT or Persona. 

Still need to start SMTIV though. :x (it's the only game on my shelf that I haven't even started)

Skullwaker said:

Stop being serious, please. Let me have SMTV.