By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metroid’s Samus Aran is a Transgender Woman

Tagged games:

I knew this was a Wright thread before I even entered it. Anyway, the article is complete is complete bs. That's my honest opinion on it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

This was already debunked extensively on wikipedia talk and by the creators themselves.
She's a normal woman. Nothing to see here.

The author of this bullshit article had a hissyfit and exposed their true colors when the reality was presented to them, too.

Also the fact that you read TMS is fucking disappointing.

Well she definitely got the reaction she wanted out of that poorly written article.

Now she can claim transphobia when gamers disagree with her -____-'

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I knew it. Another Anita Sarkeesian (or however you spell her last name). Trying to get her 15 minutes of fame through another "taboo" thing that's not as controversial, but still an issue.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

gooch_destroyer said:
And Link is a trans woman. /s

Hope nobody posted this before

Look at how cute she is !

On the Samus' story I feel like she's a normal woman, probably in that old interview the developers were saying that at first she was thought as a Male character and ironically they said she changed her sex

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

This was already debunked extensively on wikipedia talk and by the creators themselves.
She's a normal woman. Nothing to see here.

The author of this bullshit article had a hissyfit and exposed their true colors when the reality was presented to them, too.

Also the fact that you read TMS is fucking disappointing.

Thank you.

I was wondering how I could get that pic into the thread.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

generic-user-1 said:

brianna wu trys to steal greatest women in videogames womenhood! she is nothing more than a #housenigger of the #patriachy.

This post was moderated - Miguel_Zorro

Don't the mods know about Swedish politics? Swedish leftists call right-wing immigrants "house niggers" or "Uncle Tom."

Though, the above really isn't the correct use. Normally, this is brought up in "racist," not "sexist" context. After all, the feminists have a hands-off policy when non-Swedish are involved in supposed "sexist" acts.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

sundin13 said:
"This is where we get into the uglier world of cisnormativity and transgender erasure."

Ha.

Haha.

But seriously, this piece is ridiculous...if you want to make absurd fan theories, go for it, but when you using your bizarre, poorly reasoned logic to throw these attacks at Nintendo and Gamers, you have officially lost your mind (although I suspect the whole loss of a mind happened quite a long time ago for this one).

This women is a nut. She was involved in the whole anti GG movement and was just saying the craziest stuff. She is clearly looking for new ways to enter the spotlight after GG ended.

Epic Fail. Just another feminazi in search of attention.
That girl didn´t play Metroid Other M.

Internet these days....

Now every character out there is a trans right? What next? Marcus Fenix is a trans? Kratos likes to dress like a woman sometimes?

I thought I knew those characters... My life will never be the same.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"