By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump’s Lead Grows After Debate, Controversy

Please no!
I dont want him, Hillary, or any other Republican candidate(well except that Carly Fiorina girl as she sounds alright).
Bernie Sanders please damn it!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Teeqoz said:

Lol, I hope he becomes the republican canditate, because that would make this such a steamroll for dems lol.

BTW, he's not up 7% from 32, he's up 7% to 32.

And whats good about democrats winning for you? you arent american so why are you cheering?

You don't need to be an American to want what is best for its people and Democrats, especially Bernie Sanders, drives policies that help the most people.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Lafiel said:
confidence, simple messages and money - I'm not surprised the far right like him

Megyn Kelly herself featured a group of republican voters in her Kelly File show and they said that although they don't like how Trump comes forward with possible arrogance and coarseness, they like the way he puts forward the things that the followers of that party consider main issues that other candidates seem to try to touch with a long stick.

I wonder what those issues are - the mexican wall (along with anti-mexican xenophobia) or "our leaders are stupid" (well, every GOP candidate says so) or "I got a plan for ISIS but I won't tell anyone" (again every GOP candidate has a "plan", from what they said it's mostly more bombs) or bribery in politics (a very good point actually, "citizens united" is anti-democratic) or "I will make america great again" (is what they all say aswell)

Lafiel said:

I wonder what those issues are - the mexican wall (along with anti-mexican xenophobia) or "our leaders are stupid" (well, every GOP candidate says so) or "I got a plan for ISIS but I won't tell anyone" (again every GOP candidate has a "plan", from what they said it's mostly more bombs) or bribery in politics (a very good point actually, "citizens united" is anti-democratic)

They said they wanted abortion, marriage and indeed immigration to be addressed as main issues. Those are the ones I remember from the video.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Puppyroach said:
Ruler said:
Teeqoz said:

Lol, I hope he becomes the republican canditate, because that would make this such a steamroll for dems lol.

And whats good about democrats winning for you? you arent american so why are you cheering?

You don't need to be an American to want what is best for its people and Democrats, especially Bernie Sanders, drives policies that help the most people.

No. What it is best for the US is not best for me. You still hold germany occupied and spy on us, democrats have caused a lot of catastrophes during the history like dropping nuclear bombs to japan and other war crimes. Obama also helped the rise of isis by supporting the rebels instead solidifying the syrian goverment. The dollar is also making nothing but trouble.

Around the Network

Such an embarassment.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

2007 got Sarah Palin... 2015 has Donald Trump... where do they find their candidates?!? In any case USA's presidency's race is hilarious.

I don't agree with all of Trump's stances and proposed policy changes but it is refreshing to see a candidate not pander to voters and speak their mind. With the economic struggles still persisting throughout much of the country, the next leader needs to be business minded...although I'm not sure Trump is the right person. The social security, medicare, and budget debacles are not going to fix themselves. The one thing I do not want is Hillary Clinton to be elected. Too many lies and omissions. I am truly an independent and support stances from both parties. I just want someone who is actually going to listen to the people and not push their personal agenda...which I know is asking way too much.

Ruler said:
Teeqoz said:

Well for starters I have quite a few friends in america, and beyond that, the political state of the US is very important to how geopolitics evolve, so ofcourse I care, just like I care about millions starving around the world, even though I'm not starving. 

AbbathTheGrim said:
Lafiel said:

I wonder what those issues are - the mexican wall (along with anti-mexican xenophobia) or "our leaders are stupid" (well, every GOP candidate says so) or "I got a plan for ISIS but I won't tell anyone" (again every GOP candidate has a "plan", from what they said it's mostly more bombs) or bribery in politics (a very good point actually, "citizens united" is anti-democratic)

They said they wanted abortion, marriage and indeed immigration to be addressed as main issues. Those are the ones I remember from the video.

aren't they all against abortion and for "1 man and 1 woman" marriage? I'm pretty sure I heared that from all of the candidates, maybe apart from Kasich, but he is very religious, so I assume he is right there with the others

only immigration is a bit more "diverse" among the GOP field, but all seem to have the condition "the border must be secured" - Rubio and Bush seem to be a bit more willing to integrate the illegal immigrants that already live and work in the us