By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kamiya is Pissed Off at Microsoft- “Are they f****** with me?”

Btw i just read OP's source site comments, it's way more funnier than Kamiya's tweet, go read it if you have time.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

Source? Because I can't imagine it happening that fast.

After the announcement of the game, Nintendo said they still wanted to hire a third party company to help in the development. As for the source, Google. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I like his developments for the most part, but he is kind of a dick. Rather amusing thought too lol.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

ethomaz said:

Puppyroach said:

At their promotions to Gamescom.

So since announced E3 last year they didn't talk at all... fine.

If he wanted a publisher to beat us over the head with a game far from release than MS was a bad choice.

But I'm guessing they went with MS because they were willing to fund the project. Oh well!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Drakrami said:
- So Scalebound's developer is openly hateful of MS.
- A few of Quantum Dream's developer's , Remedy, senior management team leaves the company before the game is even released.
- Phantom Dust developer jumps ship and closes before the game is even in active development.
- Square Enix trolls Microsoft by announcing other platform for their timed exclusive before the game even releases.

So.... How's Microsoft exclusive program working out again?

I'm sorry, but no. Thanks for trying though. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Snoopy said:

Source? Because I can't imagine it happening that fast.

After the announcement of the game, Nintendo said they still wanted to hire a third party company to help in the development. As for the source, Google. 

But do they want hire to Platnium games and was the deal for star fox development by platnium games during 2014?

So much noise about an obvious publicity stunt.
Pitch a fit on Twitter, have the Internet amplify the noise, and watch the interest for the game rise.
I bet many people who never cared or even heard of Scalebound will now tune in to MS Gamescom presentation just to see what the fuss is about.
Free publicity for the game and the rest of MS lineup. Well done, guys!

Aren't people taking this too... seriously? He did the same with Bayo2 boxart, he blocks guys randomly, he insults people.... It's just his "character" in Twitter.

ihatefatkatz said:
Normally I dislike unprofessional behavior, but it's hard to dislike Kamiya. In a world of corporate cock suckers, it's refreshing to see someone speak his mind.

speak his mind? all he does is curse at people and companies. if he didnt act like a cry baby and actually said what was going on then yeah, it would be different. but saying "are they fucking with me?" isnt doing anyone any good. he is just acting like a little bitch. 

Yeah sure the promotional art looks generic, but so does the lead character's design.