Thoughts?

Love it 26 22.81%

Is kind of fun... I guess 23 20.18%

Is a Masterpiece 14 12.28%

Terrible, not even funny 34 29.82%

Itagaki is great (HA!) 6 5.26%

Devil´s Turd (said no one ever) 11 9.65%

Total:114

Devil´s Third is bad, like... really bad, accept it, maybe the multiplayer will be decent (who knows) but the game itself, nop.

The thing is... is Devil´s Third so bad that it will become a cult classic? Looks like one those bad movies that can be a blast when you watch it with friends xD

I´m thinking on buying this at bomba price just because I think i´m gonna laugh with it, a lot, and it has collectable value too I guess

What do you think about it?

Around the Network

I feel exactly the same, it just looks classic B movie stuff, and that's exactly the minset I will take when playing the game.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I think that it will be a Game of the year contender and it will easily be the best WII U game of the year.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'll just be interested to see if this game ends up being ranked among the likes of Superman 64 and Sonic '06 for being so bad that masochism is the only way to enjoy the experience.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
It's possible I guess. Although movies that usually achieve cult status are actually pretty good, just neglected by the mainstream. Doesn't seem like this game will really fulfill that criteria.

I´m talking about real bad movies, not classics neglected by mainstream.

It's strange. It honestly looked like they were putting some serious work into the multiplayer of this game, when we were seeing those initial gameplay previews. Then we started getting glimpses of the single player, and it just looked god awful. I wonder what happened? Did Nintendo realize this game probably wouldn't end up being very popular on their platform, so they stopped giving it any attention?

I mean, it honeslty doesn't look that bad. It's just the graphics and performance are so damn bad, that it's hard to find anything good about it. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

lol, I hope so, in that way, the game is still enjoyable

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Goodnightmoon said:
Ka-pi96 said:
It's possible I guess. Although movies that usually achieve cult status are actually pretty good, just neglected by the mainstream. Doesn't seem like this game will really fulfill that criteria.

I´m talking about real bad movies, not classics neglected by mainstream.

I think I will go ahead and skip it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850