By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi´s Woolly World Reviews Thread (First reviews)

Metascore

+ 90 36 10.62%

+ 85 99 29.20%

+ 80 96 28.32%

+ 75 47 13.86%

+ 70 18 5.31%

+ 65 4 1.18%

+ 60 11 3.24%

OMG so CUTE :3 28 8.26%

Total:339

85 it is unique and a high quality experience from what I've seen. Plus Yoshi hasn't been on a Nintendo home platform in ages.

Around the Network

82 my friend. Will get flak for been yet another 2d platformer on Wii u. I think Nintendo are scared of the 3d graphics they helped pioneer.

Guessing... 87

Around the Network

The japanese trailer is great ^^

celador said:
I'll go with 74. I think a lack of challenge may hold it back a bit

Previewers already said that game is surprisingly challenging.

Can we expect some reviews today? Game releases in 4 days :)

Volterra_90 said:

That depends: does Nintendo usually have a review embargo on their games to lock up reviews until release day? If they usually do, I'm sure they will now. Nintendo is probably pretty nervous about potentially unfavorable reviews lowering sales, as most developers are which is why more and more games don't get reviews out until the day of release anymore.

LuckyTrouble said:
Volterra_90 said:

That depends: does Nintendo usually have a review embargo on their games to lock up reviews until release day? If they usually do, I'm sure they will now. Nintendo is probably pretty nervous about potentially unfavorable reviews lowering sales, as most developers are which is why more and more games don't get reviews out until the day of release anymore.

Nintendo games don't usually have embargos, they usually get their reviews 4/5 days before their release. I think the only exception was Splatoon, 2 days before release.