By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi´s Woolly World Reviews Thread (First reviews)

Metascore

+ 90 36 10.62%

+ 85 99 29.20%

+ 80 96 28.32%

+ 75 47 13.86%

+ 70 18 5.31%

+ 65 4 1.18%

+ 60 11 3.24%

OMG so CUTE :3 28 8.26%

Total:339
Roronaa_chan said:
Currently 69 meta. Yoshi why u so kinky

They added the bad scores first. So the score can only go UP now.

Around the Network

Holy mother, 69????

Didn't see that coming, what happened nintendo???

lonerism said:
Holy mother, 69????

Didn't see that coming, what happened nintendo???

Chill man, from the 20 first scores the average is above 80

Metacritic put the bad scores first, it will change soon.

Certainly cannot take Nintendo orientated reviewers seriously.

There we go. Metacritic modified the release time to ignore the absolutely ludicrous NA release date. I'm sure someone will make sense of that decision eventually. Maybe they just really want to push NA Wii U owners into buying Splatoon if they haven't already by seeing if they can possibly go the better part of a year between Smash U and something else they want.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Too many 2D platformers for Nintendo this gen I think reviewers are kinda getting suffering from fatigue.

Good Feel is a good developer too, but I don't think they've ever made like a real classic of a game. Yarn Kirby was cool, but more for the art style/graphics than the gameplay. 

Or they simply didn't think the game was any "great"? Also, at least from Nintendo, there are only 2D platformers aside from this one. It's not like the company itself is only offering this kind of games. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Random_Matt said:
Certainly cannot take Nintendo orientated reviewers seriously.

Some of the worse scores from Splatoon came from Nintendo orientated reviews

Most of Yoshi´s reviews are very good and don´t come from Nintendo orientated webs.

Game sent out to die in October, especially with these review scores now.

Train wreck said:
Game sent out to die in October, especially with these review scores now.

Have you watch the scores I posted??
All those scores are going to be added to metacritic. There is only 4/5 mixed revies and 15 good ones (half of the reviews are 9/10)

Yasss gamespot, follow dat Batman trend (just please, give a 6 to Uncharted, HALO, COD, etc as well).