trunkswd said:
Safe to say no one expected Xbox Series X to be announced at The Game Awards. And especially didn't expect Hellblade 2 as the game to go with the announcement.

I expected TGA announcement after the era insider suggested it would be very soon. Hellblade 2 was a nice surprise though. 

Around the Network

I just want Hellblade 2 to have better and more engaging combat other than that I’m glad to see a sequel and that Senua is still the lead character.

EspadaGrim said:

I just want Hellblade 2 to have better and more engaging combat other than that I’m glad to see a sequel and that Senua is still the lead character.

I also hope they work some RPG elements into it, like Sony Santa Monica did with God of War 4. Hellblade could become Microsoft's AAA counter to God of War if they play their cards right. I really hope that they are planning to make it quite a bit bigger than the first game.  

I expected the Xbox to have a flatter design. Certainly did not expect "the Xbox branded gaming PC" instead, but I'm glad they kept the specs lidded so Sony cannot fight back.

It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS! 

shikamaru317 said:
    EspadaGrim said:

I also hope they work some RPG elements into it, like Sony Santa Monica did with God of War 4. Hellblade could become Microsoft's AAA counter to God of War if they play their cards right. I really hope that they are planning to make it quite a bit bigger than the first game.  

Hope that Senua gets more powers other than slow down time, MS need to purchase the rights to Enslaved so that Ninja could make the sequel.

Around the Network

The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date.

If Halo Infinite turns out to be amazing and a day 1 game, I might pick up the Xbox Series X.

EspadaGrim said:
    shikamaru317 said:

Hope that Senua gets more powers other than slow down time, MS need to purchase the rights to Enslaved so that Ninja could make the sequel.

I would scream with joy if they ever did this

Enslaved deserves a sequel so badly and would be an incredible franchise going forward, especially with how it wouldn't be constrained by budget or resources this time. I guess it would just depend on if Microsoft sees enough in the IP and if Bandai is willing to sell it, cause it's not like they're using it. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 13 December 2019

FloatingWaffles said:
    EspadaGrim said:

I would scream with joy if they ever did this

Enslaved deserves a sequel so badly and would be an incredible franchise going forward, especially with how it wouldn't be constrained by budget or resources this time. I guess it would just depend on if Microsoft sees enough in the IP and if Bandai is willing to sell it, cause it's not like they're using it. 

MS paid over 10 million for the publishing rights for Psychonauts 2 it more than likely would not take that much to buy the rights to a dead IP.

I would love to have Monkey and Trip come into the Xbox family both those characters are awesome.

Another IP that MS should try to revive is Remember Me by Dontnod and try to fund a sequel, Capcom doesn’t seem interested in this IP either.

Ryuu96 said:

The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date.

Not surprised by the DLC announce. There were planets/moons on the fast travel map that weren't available.