Can I change my Poll answer to December 2019?

Around the Network

Lmao Wooden.

Predict Xbox Scarlet Reveal Date.

January 2 18.18%

February 3 27.27%

March 3 27.27%

April 0 0.00%

May 0 0.00%

June 3 27.27%

Total: 11

So it's safe to assume we won't be having a traditional console reveal, likely we're going to have to wait until E3 for another MS event, I said I'd make a fresh thread when Scarlet gets revealed too, new gen, new thread but Microsoft surprised me...We're almost at the end of the year I might just open it up January 1st 2020.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 December 2019

@jason1637, yes I try and play them all. I'm also a collector

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It feels so weird to me still that they just dropped this out of nowhere at the game awards. It's such a casual way to go about revealing your system….like hey I know you got something going on atm, but btw here's our new system. Cool? Cool. Let's catch up later.

Thread updated, Microsoft is keeping me busy, OP is getting a bit long.

Around the Network

A little tip for Reward hunters:

There's a new punchcard for FIFA 20 worth 2500 points and the only thing you gotta do is buy 100 FIFA points ($1).

2500 points are worth ~$2.69 (if redeemed at level 2), so you can make a small profit.

You do NOT need the game to complete the rest of the punchcard.

Barozi said:

There's a new punchcard for FIFA 20 worth 2500 points and the only thing you gotta do is buy 100 FIFA points ($1).

2500 points are worth ~$2.69 (if redeemed at level 2), so you can make a small profit.

Do you need the game to buy the 100 Fifa Points? I don't own Fifa 20 but I'll pick up these points if I can xD

Barkley said:
Barozi said:

Do you need the game to buy the 100 Fifa Points? I don't own Fifa 20 but I'll pick up these points if I can xD

sorry if that was a little confusing.
No you don't need FIFA 20 at all.

The last activity you need to do for the punchcard is to start FIFA 20 but you can just click on it. You'll then be redirected to the Xbox store - FIFA 20 page and the activity will say completed once you switch back to the rewards app.

trunkswd said:
Safe to say no one expected Xbox Series X to be announced at The Game Awards. And especially didn't expect Hellblade 2 as the game to go with the announcement.

I honestly have to wonder if the whole "no devkits" rumor was deliberately leaked misinformation by Microsoft, so that nobody would expect the announcement so soon. It seems like they wanted people to think they were behind schedule, when in fact they were ahead of schedule by quite a few months. On XB1 they didn't even have the design of the system ready until E3 as I recall. Would never have expected a name, a design, a controller design, and an in-engine demo running on the console a year out from release.