By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi summoning thread

Tagged games:

fory77 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The Konami code?

ioi = Kojima? :o

Yep, and Kojima's favorite shape is a triangle and he secretly works for Valve, so... Illuminati and Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Oh my god, I can finally see through ioi/Kojima's dark intentions, it's all making sense now. It's all working out the way he planned!

You guys better start with your prayers, because this world isn't gonna last much longer the way we know it.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Okay guys, so Microsoft gave us the boost, the summoning shall go strong from now on, we can't rest until it's finished, we need to stay focused and giving it our best.
Shall our power be enough to complete it! Now there is no going back!

BraLoD said:

Okay guys, so Microsoft gave us the boost, the summoning shall go strong from now on, we can't rest until it's finished, we need to stay focused and giving it our best.

Let the man sleep!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

No charts today then? :(

Slarvax said:
BraLoD said:

Let the man sleep!

There is no sleep in times like this!

Around the Network

You guys should have voted for him higher in the greatest user thread and not voted him out instantly on the most attractive thread

axumblade said:
You guys should have voted for him higher in the greatest user thread and not voted him out instantly on the most attractive thread

So you are saying people should have voted me lower? Because we were in the same round...
Well, about the most attractive thing I don't even know about XD

BraLoD said:
axumblade said:

So you are saying people should have voted me lower? Because we were in the same round...

I mean ioi. :P 

axumblade said:
BraLoD said:
axumblade said:

I mean ioi. :P 

I know, I was just goofing around

For this ritual summoning, we will need to offer Mario, Master Chief, and Kratos as sacrifices, only then will the mystical ioi grace us with his enlightenment by giving us the divine numbers we so desire.