-snip

Around the Network

Well... You can't use amiibos online so the only time you can really use them is when you are playing with ur friends so neh, it won't really do anything that breaks the game and the main reason why most people seem to collect amiibos is for the figures and not really what they provide for in-game content (which isn't really much to begin with)

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Send me a PM when people have figured out how to make cheap pseudo-amiibos.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

You really think Nintendo is going to waste money making these things hacker proof? Lol! Skylanders and Disney characters have long been hacked already. Obviously they were going to get hacked, not a very impressive prediction.

I don't think this will be a problem at all. How many people are going to do this?
Definitely not a lot... It also doesn't give you any real advantages gameplay wise, so this shouldn't be a problem right now.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Now I'd love to see someone create a Mr. Game and Watch amiibo.

What's so bad about that?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Tachikoma said:

it becomes an issue as predicted. 

Where's the issue? You still can't have multiple amiibos in one, so this is basically just trading your amiibo for another one.

Ammm and whats the big problem about this?

is it true that when you get arrested in japan 99.8% end up in jail and sentenced as guilty.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.