By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Passenger tossed after flipping out over staff’s ‘Merry Christmas’

Why did you refer to this guy as a liberal? He was a grumpy old man who does not acknowledge Christmas as any day different from all the other days of the year. He has every right to not acknowledge the holiday but he was way out of line with his reactions and behaviors. But again why call him a liberal? That only makes you look ignorant as liberals do acknoledge holidays such as Christmas. No reason to stereotype people.  

Around the Network
iamserious said:

Why did you refer to this guy as a liberal? He was a grumpy old man who does not acknowledge Christmas as any day different from all the other days of the year. He has every right to not acknowledge the holiday but he was way out of line with his reactions and behaviors. But again why call him a liberal? That only makes you look ignorant as liberals do acknoledge holidays such as Christmas. No reason to stereotype people.  

I guess its because conservatives are usually the ones branded to be more religious and liberals the opposite.

deskpro2k3 said:

Happy Holidays would've been the right thing to say.

A Pagan holiday (BC) becomes a Religious holiday (AD). Which then becomes a Shopping holiday (USA).

I find your statement somewhat ironic using B.C. (Before Christ) and A.D. (Anno Domini, which means in the year of our Lord). The "happy holidays" equivalent would be B.C.E. (before common era) and C.E. (common era). Lol. Happy Yule everyone.

What a loser. I bet he went onto Reddit with a cubby afterward because he 'fought the system'. Typical modern-day hippie.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

pepharytheworm said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Happy Holidays would've been the right thing to say.

A Pagan holiday (BC) becomes a Religious holiday (AD). Which then becomes a Shopping holiday (USA).

I find your statement somewhat ironic using B.C. (Before Christ) and A.D. (Anno Domini, which means in the year of our Lord). The "happy holidays" equivalent would be B.C.E. (before common era) and C.E. (common era). Lol. Happy Yule everyone.

I find you're thinking way to much into this. I think you assume I'm atheist? I'm not any ist. I'm agnostic, so any dating system is fine with me. lol?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5