Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Publicly Trolls IGN’s Pokémon Review

Do you feel sorry for Kallie Plagge?

No, she deserves being trolled by Nintendo. 172 89.58%

Yes, she doesn't deserve... 20 10.42%

Total:192

Wow, that is so edgy. You go Nintendo.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Kallie Plagge not only wrote a poor review, but he? she? it? did something far more damaging. It created a meme.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

OW! So sorry Kallie, but you didn't write a review. You just made a meme.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Ba da ba ba bah. I'm lovin it.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

"Nintendo intentionally used that phrase to let them know, “hey, no duh there’s water. It’s not going to disappear because it was a remake.” They don’t seem too upset with the review because they know they did a great job, but it’s amusing hey took notice and decided to respond in such a sly, yet obvious way."

Wow, that's really reaching. Talk about the author of the article pushing his own agenda. It barely sounds like a little nod to the review to me. It's also obviously a mutation of the "X, X everywhere" meme.

Around the Network

Well done, Nintendo! IGN deserves to get trolled for that review!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

While it's true that a lot of Nintendo fans embarrassed themselves by getting upset over that review, it's really hard to see this as trolling.

I must be the only person that buys repel in Pokemon games.

IGN loves to troll games for the most pathetic reasons. The woman that made the review also troll many Vita japanesy games because she doesn't know what fan-service means.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

IGN really should be proud of themselves, their stellar reviews, and their righteous fans...