By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fantastic deal for PS4 at Argos from tomorrow £349

For £349 you get a PS4 with retail versions of Last Of Us, GTAV and Far Cry 4.  This seems to be the best deal yet in the run up to xmas, in the UK at least.

Black OR White PS4.  Both included in offer.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Around the Network

Don't think it's as good as the £299 with DriveClub or Little Big Planet 3 and The Last of Us personally, unless you want both GTAV and Far Cry 4.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Don't think it's as good as the £299 with DriveClub or Little Big Planet 3 and The Last of Us personally, unless you want both GTAV and Far Cry 4.

Where is that deal?  You got a link at all?

kristianity77 said:
MikeRox said:

BF Deal.

sully1311 said:
kristianity77 said:
MikeRox said:

BF Deal.

So why compare a deal you can buy to a deal you cant?  

Around the Network
kristianity77 said:

sully1311 said:
BF Deal.

Because in their opinion it is a better bundle maybe? 

sully1311 said:
kristianity77 said:

sully1311 said:
BF Deal.

But the BF deal no longer exists, so by default this deal is better. I can understand OP's ire.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
sully1311 said:
kristianity77 said:

But the BF deal no longer exists, so by default this deal is better. I can understand OP's ire.

The OP said "This seems to be the best bundle yet in the run up to Xmas". It's not the best bundle there has been in the run up to xmas. 

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

The OP said "This seems to be the best bundle yet in the run up to Xmas". It's not the best bundle there has been in the run up to xmas. 

I assumed "in the run" meant out of deals leading up to Christmas. Black Friday is more of a Thanksgiving kind of deal.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
MikeRox said:

I assumed "in the run" meant out of deals leading up to Christmas. Black Friday is more of a Thanksgiving kind of deal.

Not in the uk we nabbed black friday but never thanks giving. OT gutted i got mine for 350 with only last of us