By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Won’t Run@60FPS Because Of Technical Limitations

RubberWhistleHistle said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:
should have made it on the wii u. would have had a better shot at 60 fps locked. also would be guaranteed to have functional online. haha

This is what would happen to your Wii U if you tried playing Bloodbourne at 60 fps on it.

well.. at least the online would work

Right...who needs the game to actually run when the online works!

Around the Network

i dont really recall any point in time being lead to believe, or being told, by fans or anyone else, that it was 60fps to begin with.

At least they admit that its due to technical limitation rather than some bullshit PR answer like 'cinematic feel'.

Disappointing but also expected.

Still getting it day 1.

If this ran at 30fps on xbox one 30fps would not be acceptable lol. just saying,

Looks liek being an exclusive was smart.

i rather it look prettier than having 60fps.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I think AMD made that decision for them :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Cobretti2 said:
If this ran at 30fps on xbox one 30fps would not be acceptable lol. just saying,

Looks liek being an exclusive was smart.

Huh?

Pretty much 90% of AAA games run 30FPS on both consoles. It only would get juicy if it ran sub 1080p.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

no 60fps because of TRUTH.

Thank god at least some people are not as retarded as the ones saying "no 60fps because a bag of rice fell over in china"

Yeah, at least they're honest about it.

This game could run at 10 FPS and I'd still love it.