By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: Wii “a shadow of its former self”, Vita better than 3DS and others as “best handheld gaming experience”

Mike_L said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Lawl, sales would say otherwise

If anything, its one of the worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory

Easy now big guy with all your angry jizz.. I've spent more hours with my 3DS than my Vita but still P4G, Tearaway, Minecraft, Gravity Rush, etc. are highly enjoyable experiences on the go and far from "the worst handheld experience". :S

Firstly, I am not angry, I am actually laughing at their comment. And Secondly, Read what I said...  "worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory" so that includes, 3ds, DS and PSP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Mike_L said:

Lawl, sales would say otherwise

If anything, its one of the worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory

Easy now big guy with all your angry jizz.. I've spent more hours with my 3DS than my Vita but still P4G, Tearaway, Minecraft, Gravity Rush, etc. are highly enjoyable experiences on the go and far from "the worst handheld experience". :S

Firstly, I am not angry, I am actually laughing at their comment. And Secondly, Read what I said...  "worst handheld gaming experience in recent memory" so that includes, 3ds, DS and PSP

Well ok. I've enjoyed the Vita more than DS and PSP but of course you're entitled to your opinion.

MoHasanie said:
Lol, this guy isn't very smart. He was a terrible public speaker at E3 and now he's making dumb comments like this.

which comment as first one is bang on spot on the truth, second depands on opinion nothing more.  

The Vita IS better than the 3ds as a gaming device but Sony is just terrible, terrible at promoting and supporting it.

teigaga said:
tbone51 said:
teigaga said:

Sony couldn't do the above because the Vita is so perfect, so perfect infact that the only thing they could do was downgrade it.... and they did...and its hardware is still better then the N3DS :(

Ummmmmmmmmm...... So perfect huh? Yeap perfect. Perfect Hardware > Actual Games confirmed

Who said that?

Since we're on the topic Vita actually has a huge abundance of good games, far higher then the 3DS.They're just not exclusive, AA or mass market.  The 3DS gets like 1 must have every few months... and that sells it for the next quarter. Vita gets a dozen great experiences in a quarter, none sell systems though.

I'm sorry but nobody buys an expensive portable for indies. When I buy a hand held I look at exclusives that each have that are actual triple a or double a exclusives. Ironically I bought a vita

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

I don't think he truly believes that about the Vita

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Keep acting like that and the ps4 will be a shadow of its former self

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

lol

Well, he isn't wrong about Wii (as a brand).

About the PSVita, from a hardware perspective, yeah.. it's probably the best experience you can get from portable gaming. Unfortunately for them though, it doesn't have the games to support it.

kinisking said:
teigaga said:
tbone51 said:

Ummmmmmmmmm...... So perfect huh? Yeap perfect. Perfect Hardware > Actual Games confirmed

Who said that?

Since we're on the topic Vita actually has a huge abundance of good games, far higher then the 3DS.They're just not exclusive, AA or mass market.  The 3DS gets like 1 must have every few months... and that sells it for the next quarter. Vita gets a dozen great experiences in a quarter, none sell systems though.

I'm sorry but nobody buys an expensive portable for indies. When I buy a hand held I look at exclusives that each have that are actual triple a or double a exclusives. Ironically I bought a vita

Not just indies, niche titles too. Tales of, Sword art online, Freedom wars...

Anyway I mostly agree with you although I do think some indies can be pushed as flagship titles. The point I was making is that its not the lack of games or even the quality. Its the kind of games thats the problem.