Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

This thread is alive! Yay!

I'm going to change it because the league is pretty much dead and it would be hard to get it back running but we can definitely turn this into a meeting point for the Smashers of VGC.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'd love for this thread to come back.

I've played with a lot of great players on this site, and I'd love to get a chance to play more with you guys.

I might be on at 7pm EST tonight after all, I wasn't feeling too well and decided to skip drum class. Unless my sister still needs help with some stuff she needs to transport, I'll be online.

Edit: Okay, I'm online now. Find my room.

15 stocks is waaaay too long.

Signature goes here!

Fun games! I scared you to death on that last stock!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Fun games! I scared you to death on that last stock!

I still do that, hah. That was fun we'll play more I'm on pretty much every day.

My taunt messages are crap though I'm going to change them.

Glad to see this thread has made a return. I'd love to play with you guys at some point

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Glad to see this thread has made a return. I'd love to play with you guys at some point

Of course!

Signature goes here!

Great this thread is coming back from the dead, hopefully we can keep it alive for longer

I'll be on for 15 minutes as of 7pm EST (in about 7 minutes). After that I travel to New York for a weekend job, that's why I gotta cut it short. Regardless I need my Smash fix before getting on the bus.

I will wait 3 minutes for players, after that I either start the game or go to For Glory.