Majoras Mask (N64) 19 17.12%

Majoras Mask 3D (3DS) 86 77.48%

See results 5 4.50%

Total:110

Generally better and more detailed

Around the Network

Why the fuck isn't this on the Wii U!?!? I don't have a 3ds :'(

Horrorfest said:
Characters models look better on N64? What the?

What?

Look at the monkey pics, the 3ds one clearly defines the monkeys toes far better than the N64s Block with some lines on it for a foot.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

As all 3DS games it'll look considerably better when viewed on an actual 3DS, screenshots don't do it justice.

Looks way better, really good for a remaster of a N64 game. But the moon was better on N64. The original looks gritty and psychopath, the new one looks as if it was just a dumb person.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
As all 3DS games it'll look considerably better when viewed on an actual 3DS, screenshots don't do it justice.

A thousand times, this^

Gameplay videos makes it even more apparent that the 3DS games' visuals are optimized for the 3DS screen in particular. Especially with the 3D turned on.

Ben continues to look fucked

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ganoncrotch said:
Horrorfest said:

What?

Look at the monkey pics, the 3ds one clearly defines the monkeys toes far better than the N64s Block with some lines on it for a foot.

I don't get why some people are saying this either. Link looks more rougher and compacted in the N64 version while more expressive,looser, and smoother in the 3DS version...

RealGamingExpert said:
Horrorfest said:

Seems  to be true for the most part.

I prefer the 3DS MM Link to the original one though.

You guys have to remember there is a resolution difference here. The character models look more pixelated because of it. They will look better on the actual 3DS screen. Or to be more accurate, they dont look as good on the N64 as the screens make it look.

the moon looks better on the n64 version

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.