By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 out of 10, name the masterpieces in your opinion

Tagged games:

In no particular order.

Dark Cloud 2
Wind Waker
Skyward Sword
Persona 3
Super Mario 64
Chrono Cross
FF9
FF Tactics
Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2
Pokemon X and Y
Tales of Vesperia
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
Little King Story
Zero Escape/999

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Around the Network

zelda ocarina of time, mario 64, mario kart 64, goldeneye, final fantasy IX, final fantasy X, lunar silver star, street fighter IV, starcraft, resident evil

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Bioshock Infinite
Xenoblade Chronicles
Metroid Prime (all 3, Wii versions)

NNID: TheCCluc

final fantasy x
xenoblade chronicles
bayonetta 2
God of War 1-3
Zelda ocarina of time
skyrim
persona 3
ratchet and clank up your arsenal

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Past games -

Starcraft : Brood war
Civilisation
Police Quest/Heroes Quest/Kings Quest series - they were just brilliant
Delta Force 1

Current (2010+)
Far Cry 3
Uncharted 2
Fallout 3

Around the Network
Wright said:
S.Peelman said:

9.5/10
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic PC

Thanks .

Overlooked gem for sure. I think not nearly enough people played it. It's a good thing to hear that the people who actually did, often think it really is one of the best games of all time. The game is mindblowing. A Star Wars-story that's better and more 'Star Wars-like' than half the movies' Star Wars-stories. The mechanics are perfect, the characters are perfect, the locations and designs are perfect. It deserves it's place as my #2 favorite game of all time in my ranking and it'll most likely stay there until the end of days I reckon.

I think the sequel could have been of similar quality, if they had actually finished it. Still was a very good game though!

BraLoD said:

I used to be the same way, some time ago I just considered LoD to be a 10/10, but it's not because it's by far my favorite game that others don't deserve it as well, so I started to accept some other really good stuff as in that level too.

I hear you, and I do somewhat agree. You could consider the games I gave a 9.5 and some of the 9's to be those kind of games, and it's why I felt the need to mention them. In general I do hold them to the same high esteem as my one game that gets a 10. However, I keep feeling one game has to be the best (read; favorite) of all .

Maybe I should give up on the .5 increments and give some of them 9.9's. I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place anyway .

Super mario 64, galaxy, galaxy 2
Ratchet and clank a crack in time
Super smash bros melee
Mario Kart 8 the best in the franchise and in it's genre
Metroid prime 3 corruption
Beyond Good and Evil
Uncharted 2
God of war 3
The last of us/left behind
Gran turismo 3
Daxter

Games that almost made it
Bayonetta
Super mario 3d world, Super smash bros brawl, but only one can be the best and gameplay was less than melee
The legend of zelda TP/Windwaker, Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction, Heavenly sword, Bioshock, DIRT, Mario and luigi series.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

A link to the past
Super Mario World
Mario 64
Half-life
Metroid Prime
Mario Galaxy 2
Okami
Arkham Asylum

A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Goldeneye 64

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.