By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is EA jealous of Activision and Ubisoft? PS4+FIFA15 official bundle €399

with the success of WD+PS4 and Destiny+PS4 which combined sold over 5.000.000 units in 4 months.

now EA and sony have an official bundle of fifa15 for €399 despite having a marketing deal  with MS.

also PS4 bundle comes with a physical copy not dl code

EDIT: source http://www.nedgame.nl/playstation-4/playstation-4--ps4--console---fifa-15/6495337600/

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

You have a source for that?

That's really surprising given the marketing deal with MS.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Wait what?

I call BS

Wut? There is always a fifa bundle..11, 12, 13 ps3.. 14 ps4.. There was even a vita plus fifa bundle..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Wut? There is always a fifa bundle..11, 12, 13 ps3.. 14 ps4.. There was even a vita plus fifa bundle..

not official. there was xbox destiny bundle as well

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

Wait... FIFA has a deal with Xbone, no?

Don't know how official it is but both amazon.de and amazon.co.uk sell this bundle for example.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wait, what. An actual bundle with the Fifa art and everything? I knew there were unnofficial bundles by retailers but that one is "new"
Regardless it's not surprising, EA knows EU is going to buy PS4s for Fifa, not XB1s..marketing and DLCs won't change that. Either way they win; they get money from MS and then they sell loads more PS4 copies anyway

Why does it have a PEGI 18 rating? I still think it's fake/placeholder.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Why does it have a PEGI 18 rating? I still think it's fake/placeholder.

Didn't notice that. Could be photoshop (KZ bundle?)