By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pathologic – An Open-World Survival Adventure Coming To PS4 And XB1

GribbleGrunger said:
Teeqoz said:

Well in that case, how did you even make it out alive?

I just went into an Horizon 2 thread to remind myself of what a decent thread looks like. That sort of helped for a while but ended up making me even more bitter!

I didn't know that gaf preffered Xbox. Is that the case?

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

from what i am reading it honestly does. any mention on when it will be out?

No, that's all I could find on it. It sound quite unique.

yeah, 3 story lines and you actions may end up letting people die, there is an open world with lots to do but limited time to do it. they say 70 hours worth of gaming so a single play through should be around 23~ hours. which is pretty long. im interested in the game, but seems like its still a way off. sad to hear its in first person though, would have prefered an third person perspective for this type of game. 

Teeqoz said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Teeqoz said:
#RemakeStation

This looks and sounds fantastic, and that's you're contribution?

Lol, I'm joking. I'm a hardcore PS fan and this looks really cool, but I just noticed that it was a remake of a game from 2006, and I remembered that someone called the PS4 "RemakeStation 4".

not sure if it was me. i called it the DelayStation and Shooterstation before. 

Teeqoz said:

I didn't know that gaf preffered Xbox. Is that the case?

This is the oddest thing. I would say the majority of users over at Gaf ARE PS fans but for some strange reason they are content to 'defend' as opposed to attack, which leads to every single negative conversation taking place in the Driveclub threads.

Anyway, back on topic!

The PS5 Exists. 

bananaking21 said:

yeah, 3 story lines and you actions may end up letting people die, there is an open world with lots to do but limited time to do it. they say 70 hours worth of gaming so a single play through should be around 23~ hours. which is pretty long. im interested in the game, but seems like its still a way off. sad to hear its in first person though, would have prefered an third person perspective for this type of game. 

What camp are you in for Silent Hills? I'm completely torn to be honest but I 'think' it could offer more dramatic acting moments if it was third person.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

What camp are you in for Silent Hills? I'm completely torn to be honest but I 'think' it could offer more dramatic acting moments if it was third person.

first person if it is using VR. honestly that teaser they showed at TGS was really impressive, imagine it in vr!

bananaking21 said:
Teeqoz said:

Lol, I'm joking. I'm a hardcore PS fan and this looks really cool, but I just noticed that it was a remake of a game from 2006, and I remembered that someone called the PS4 "RemakeStation 4".

not sure if it was me. i called it the DelayStation and Shooterstation before. 

Actually, I think it's from someones sig, where it said "Sony has now decided to rename the Playstation 4 to 'RePlayStation', I just accidentally mixed it up a bit because this is a remake, and replay and remake are kinda similar.

This is my last off-topic post in this thread, I swear!

kowenicki said:
why did you not paste the final two paragraphs from the link?

http://punkandlizard.com/pathologic/

anyhow, its coming to Windows, Linux, Mac, PS4 and Xbox ONE.

I honestly didn't see that. I just stopped at the Youtube video. I'll add XB1 to the title, thanks.

The PS5 Exists. 

bananaking21 said:

from what i am reading it honestly does. any mention on when it will be out?

I found their kickstarter page and estimated delivery is nov 2016 there. Well, at least they were succesfully funded, though apparently there is some campaign still going outside the kickstarter to expand the remake and to reach some of stretch goals. It looks like their games do have unique flavour as expected from russians.

Hope they reach the 400k goal