By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish – “Shut the F#@% Up About FEZ 2";…Gamers “Don’t Deserve it”

I can only imagine the game he made did not sell to well, and he is now going berserk on his own fans...

Around the Network
2Ultra said:

I can only imagine the game he made did not sell to well, and he is now going berserk on his own fans...

No, fez sold pretty well, fish's problem is that he engages with internet trolls and takes their nonsense personally.  It really wouldn't surprise me if he were diagnosed with a personality disorder.

Sorry a lot of people want to give their money. These people aren't entitled, they want another game by him. Crap like this is why I refuse to ever play a game that Phil Fish makes. We don't deserve his work? His little 2d side scroller? You don't deserve us Phil.

For me it was his comments on Let's Players is what really made me go from "Hes just some loud mouth on twitter" to "Wow I really don't like this guy."

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Ninsect said:
Gammalad said:
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

and featuring Hideki Kamiya

Hideki can do whatever he wants he's earned it.  He directed residant evil 2, the original Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Bayonetta, and the Wonderfull 101 The man has contributed more than enough to justify his attitude.

Around the Network
cantaim said:
Ninsect said:
Gammalad said:
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

and featuring Hideki Kamiya

Hideki can do whatever he wants he's earned it.  He directed residant evil 2, the original Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Bayonetta, and the Wonderfull 101 The man has contributed more than enough to justify his attitude.

Lol nothing justifies attitude like that. Who the fuck cares what he's done in the past? He's a douche on twitter.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Don't ruin Fez with a sequel. it don't need it. A one hit wonder

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Ninsect said:
cantaim said:

Lol nothing justifies attitude like that. Who the fuck cares what he's done in the past? He's a douche on twitter.

I see now that you and I will never see eye to eye on this subject.  So instead of trying to argue, lets just agree to disagree

I thought he deleted his twitter and quit talking. Why is he back?