By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Been watching Mushouku Tensei lately. It's pretty good. It does have too many lewd wtf moments for my liking, but the mystery of the world is interesting and makes you want to keep watching. Last episode (ep 8) ended on an incredible cliff hanger, can't wait for next week.

Around the Network

any Death Note Fans here? It was one of my first anime-highlights in my life. Like story, atmosphere, soundtracks and characters very much.

Even two friends - who never liked anime - thought Death Note was good and then became fans of anime series :D

I didn't complete any anime in January or February, March is also looking slow for me. However I am definitely excited to watch a few shows in the future. I count at least 7 sequels to watch, so that is over 2 months worth.

The most exciting anime this year however would have to be Bleach. It has been too long.

Also for 2020, I watched 33 animes. So I was off by 3 for my goal. Should be a lighter anime year for 2021, but who knows.

Last edited by Farsala - on 10 March 2021

I can't believe this is an actual official anime dub

Farsala said:

I didn't complete any anime in January or February, March is also looking slow for me. However I am definitely excited to watch a few shows in the future. I count at least 7 sequels to watch, so that is over 2 months worth.

The most exciting anime this year however would have to be Bleach. It has been too long.

Also for 2020, I watched 33 animes. So I was off by 3 for my goal. Should be a lighter anime year for 2021, but who knows.

Hello.

Is your icon from Code Geass? 

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Farsala said:

Hello.

Yes, of course!

Farsala said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Hello.

Yes, of course!

Thank you. I can relax now.

Gotta rewatch Cowboy Bebop at some point.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

I can't believe this is an actual official anime dub

I'm kind of glad that the localization team was allowed to do whatever they wanted since the show tanked in Japan since it gave all these wtf moments. 

Just yesterday, I found out that the second season of Umaru-chan was aired four years ago!