By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Around the Network

New Code Geass is great of course. Uneasy sequels are almost always bad.

But the first anime was good enough to me, and its been a long enough time that the sequel cannot ruin the 1st imo.

For example I still look at Darker then Black season 1 fondly and pretty much ignore the existence of the 2nd season lol.

Nice poll !

Farsala said:
New Code Geass is great of course. Uneasy sequels are almost always bad.

But the first anime was good enough to me, and its been a long enough time that the sequel cannot ruin the 1st imo.

For example I still look at Darker then Black season 1 fondly and pretty much ignore the existence of the 2nd season lol.

This is basically my plan if Code Geass season 3 sucks as well. Since I don't see how it could ruin it espically if you either ignore it or pretend it takes place in  an alternate universe.

Might not be related by blood...but I can't think of a stronger brotherly bond than this one. My throat gets tight just thinking about it.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Last week's Thoughts

Jojo: BITE ZA DUSTO

Well...that sure escalated. Hayato came back to life as Kira learns the ability to...actually reverse time. STAND ABILITY: GROUNDHOG'S DAY

Shit though...this is so insane right now. I really wonder how Josuke and company can get Kira still. I'd guess Crazy Diamond's power will work in a similar way, or maybe Josuke's stand will develop like Jotaro's did during the DIO fight. Can't wait for next ep.  

Bungo Stray Dogs: Teamwork!

I'm liking this anime a lot. The Port Mafia leader's backstory was pretty intense, but it was a welcome addition to a mostly unknown character. The Port Mafia aren't my favorite characters, but fleshing them out does a lot to keep the story interesting. 

Two Guild members down. Should be fun to see the rest of the agency fight.  

Hibike: Ah...

This anime handles drama really really well; and has hit close to home on more than one occasion so far. I'd like for the sisters to get closer before this is over. 

And to be glasses is still pain.  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Fuck anikis. It's all about the imoutos.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mob - Especially after he beat the shit out of Koyama for hurting his brother.

A little early Christmas pic because why not.

Is that time of the season again, when the Jojo arc gets too hype, not even the opening is safe.