By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

I knew it! I thought it was Mako from kill la kill in the swimming pool I just couldn't put my finger on it. Ive not seen Little Witch Arcademia its up on crunchyroll gona watch it. Isit only 1 episode?

Yes, it's just one but it is absolutely lovely and surprisingly packed with a lot of story for such a short time. They're currently working on the sequel :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:
Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

I knew it! I thought it was Mako from kill la kill in the swimming pool I just couldn't put my finger on it. Ive not seen Little Witch Arcademia its up on crunchyroll gona watch it. Isit only 1 episode?

Yes, it's just one but it is absolutely lovely and surprisingly packed with a lot of story for such a short time. They're currently working on the sequel :)

Just finished watching it..... I need that sequel now! It was incredible and the animation was some of the best I've seen. If it ever becomes a full length series I'm calling it now, anime of that season :3

You're not the only one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Notice: So, this will be my last picture until like January 5thsh cause I will be veryy busy over the course of the next couple of weeks so enjoy!

Random Picture of the day: To Celebrate 2015, let us all remember how much anime has changed over the years! Which one do you like best?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I guess it's up to me to revive it.

So pumped for today's Yuuki Yuuna :)

The second season of Psycho-Pass was what I'd call a train wreck ...

Around the Network

WIXOSS was amazing!

I usually don't like anime's involving card games such as Yu-Gi-Oh but what was going on in there was extra special. Muuuch better than Madoka if I do say so myself as I find most of Gen Urobuchi's work to be overrated ...

fatslob-:O said:
The second season of Psycho-Pass was what I'd call a train wreck ...

Hows the main villain for this one. The main badee was the only thing that kept me interested in the first season. It tells alot about the main cast when you want the villian the win XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Hows the main villain for this one. The main badee was the only thing that kept me interested in the first season. It tells alot about the main cast when you want the villian the win XD

Kirito Kamui is "meh" compared to Shogo Makishima. He wasn't all that intimidating ...

The theme centered around the plot this season was shallow while it was just average for the previous season. More dense characters like Mika Shimotsuki were added. 

Overall the second season of Psycho-Pass was just a huge letdown ...

The second season of SAO was amazing! The finale was just sooo mesmerizing ...

Definitely my AotY ...

Just finished Diebuster. It's so gloriously GAINAX that I'm speechless again. It is the precursor of Gurren Lagann and you can see it.

It's just pure uncut GAINAX. Now go see it!

View on YouTube