By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Ragyo is best shiny!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Only 2% for Denki, shame its been one of the best this season imo.
So I don't read manga I stay away from the LNs so when I go into an anime I have no idea what to expect and damn didn't Yuki Yuna get dark I highly recommend it.

Really? How many of the current season have you watched?

I mean it's not awful but it's barely even in this season's top ten. That's not even counting the excellent animes I don't watch. This is a pretty strong season and Honya-san looks too normal to run with the big dogs like Yuuki Yuuna and Shingeki no Bahamut and Kiseijuu and Shirobako and Sword Art Online and Log Horizon and Inou Battle and Fate/Stay and.....

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

Well its just my opinion.

This season im watching (im only using crunchyroll)

When supernatural battle becomes the commonplace.
Chaika season 2
Trinity seven
Parasyte
Denki-gai
You lie in April (my number 1 this season)
Shirobako
Log horizon season 2
SAO season 2
Fate stay night
Mushi-shi season 2
World Trigger
Yuki Yuna is a hero
Akame Ga Kill

How is Yuuki Yuuna not your #1? You even have the avatar and all.

Watch i have been watching: I unintentionally watch 2 anime from the fall 2013 season. First was Strike the Blood while was ok show felt alot like A Certain Magical Index. Then Tokyo Raven which was a lot better although what happened in the show made me sad inside a little :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Random Picture of the day: Girl in a box!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: Nice view

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

A big Hooray for Inou Battle!

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

Just a shame it ends next week, any word on a season 2? Nice pic of Hatoko she's been my favourite character in the show by far, her breakdown in episode 7 was incredible.

I see we think very much alike. It is a great show but I wouldn't mind it ending here if it means getting new stuff from Trigger which is currently making a really great effort to dethrone Shaft as my favorite Studio.

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:
Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

Just a shame it ends next week, any word on a season 2? Nice pic of Hatoko she's been my favourite character in the show by far, her breakdown in episode 7 was incredible.

I see we think very much alike. It is a great show but I wouldn't mind it ending here if it means getting new stuff from Trigger which is currently making a really great effort to dethrone Shaft as my favorite Studio.

I've never really put much thought of who the studios producing the shows are guess its never really bothered me, a good anime is a good anime. But if I had to then trigger would definitely be one of my favourites I love they're animation style, they're where moments in this show I forget what episode but you could see the kill la kill style showing. I especially loved the little reference to kill la kill in one of the early episodes as well. If they don't revised this show then itl be a shame but I wouldn't mind something new from as well.

I might have to rewatch it for more Kill La Kill references. There might even be some of Little Witch Academia in there. But one other I found.

edit: found 2 more thanks to the Internet

And the Ikari Family of NGE

Versus_Evil said:

I'm definitely pulling for Hatoko.  Somehow, through some crazy magic or a trick of the gods, she ended up being one of the least cliched characters I've ever come across in a harem anime.  She makes me happy.  That scene where she went off on the main character was excellent on many, many levels.  

Of course, Chifuyu is also very awesome but they're on separate vectors.