By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

fatslob-:O said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Mhmm, well, I like 4/6 but I usually like "Slice of Life" animes anyway. You can probably guess at least one that I like loll

I abhor the "Slice of Life" genre in general cause I don't want to be reminded of how boring my life is ... 

Loll yea, its certainly not for everyone, thats for sure! I just like the comedy aspects in those anime cause from all the action filled or horror or emotional/etc animes out there, once a while, I do like to take a break by watching some "slice of life" ones

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: SSB x DBZ joke!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Currently finishing my AOTY. Some of my choices really surprised me. It looks like a weird list but I have very strong fond memories for all of them. It doesn't contain a single full on Drama like Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou no Terror or Kiseijuu. While they're really good I don't enjoy Drama as much as I do other special animes.

To make up for it my Top 1 Anime of the year is very heavy on Drama and Tragedy.

Gonna post later when I can find the time to make a proper post. Maybe even making a thread out of it. As a little teaser, here are the animes that didn't make it into the top 10

Aldnoah Zero (dropped)
Tokyo Ghoul
Zankyou no Terror
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Kiseijuu
Psycho Pass (dropped)
Mushishi (didn't watch)
Shingeki no Bahamut (dropped)
Sidonia no Kishi (didn't watch)
Mekaku City Actors
Sword Art Online
Log Horizon
Magimoji Rurumo
Fate/Stay UBW
Akame ga Kill
Gugure Kokkuri San
Yowamushi Pedal
Hitsugi no Chaika
Noragami
Space Dandy
Sekai Seifuku
Nisekoi

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Random Picture of the day: What a nice yuri couple

Notice how much the word yuri affects the whole picture yar har har

Fucking YES!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

"Digimon Adventure tri", hm?

Character designs by the guy who did Cencoroll (which I loved).

When will be out the second season of Shingeki No Kyojin?

iTzCharlie said:
When will be out the second season of Shingeki No Kyojin?

Some time in 2016.

Random Picture of the day: Fun little nendoroid!

Good thing they did not use Satsuki mother that would make christmas too blinding.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share