By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Never said that he wasn't a human being. I was obviously alluding to his perfect sword skills that he apparently kept through multiple games and suddenly be even able to dodge and deflect any bullet. A thing he hasn't done before in any game.

To play into Sterben's game and continue the tournament aka giving him more chances to kill the girl is a completely unrelatable action. Any normal thinking human would immediately try to notify someone for help or directly step out of the mess to help in real life. What he does however is typical hollywood heroism by just doing stuff as if he knew everything will be ok in the end. His masterplan of continuing was flawed from the beginning, yet he followed it straight as if there wasn't any other option.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Never said that he wasn't a human being. I was obviously alluding to his perfect sword skills that he apparently kept through multiple games and suddenly be even able to dodge and deflect any bullet. A thing he hasn't done before in any game.

To play into Sterben's game and continue the tournament aka giving him more chances to kill the girl is a completely unrelatable action. Any normal thinking human would immediately try to notify someone for help or directly step out of the mess to help in real life. What he does however is typical hollywood heroism by just doing stuff as if he knew everything will be ok in the end. His masterplan of continuing was flawed from the beginning, yet he followed it straight as if there wasn't any other option.

Actually, the one with the so called "perfect" sword skills would most likely go to Yuuki ... As per real life, Suguha outdoes Kirito in kendo ... In GGO anyone can dodge a bullet but deflecting a bullet on the other hand does take some skill. 

It's not that he couldn't have thought of another way, it was most likely the only way! Kirito logging out of BoB would likely endanger Sinon since that means that Sterben has a higher chance of landing a shot on her. We already know that Sinon logging out only increases her chances of being threatened. Other players probably won't listen to what Kirito has to say because they're focused on the competition. Sinon could die by the hands of other players but that needs to be played well otherwise Shinkawa will think something is up and even then this isn't totally safe either since he's unstable. What's more is that he was requested by one of the JSDF member, Kikuoka to resolve the case behind the Death Gun incident so Sinon being defeated only makes Kirito have a higher chance for failing the job at hand thus possibly prematurely ending or completely changing the series altogether and Kirito would have never been invited to take on Project Alicization because his poor performance on the last assignment would be reflected on. 

Kirito is far from what you would think as been supreme ...

To cut it short his plan wasn't flawed, it was backed up with sound reasoning ... 

Random Picture of the day: Ouch!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Random Picture of the day: Anime Crossover! Guess the anime characters!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Too easy :P
Just wondering why they did the hair color wrong.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

-snip-

Crossover: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute and K-On! 

Characters in picture: Azusa Nakano and Yui Hirasawa

Original characters of the same background style in the picture: Kirino Kosaka and Kyosuke Kosaka

So how did I do ? 

vivster said:

Too easy :P
Just wondering why they did the hair color wrong.

Not just one of the hair, the same applies to one of the character's eyes as well ...

fatslob-:O said:

-snip-

Crossover: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute and K-On! 

Characters in picture: Azusa Nakano and Yui Hirasawa

Original characters of the same background style in the picture: Kirino Kosaka and Kyosuke Kosaka

So how did I do ? 

A+! Although the original intent was it to be Azusa + Kirino from the FB post however I can where the Yui part is coming from, but fan drawings am I right? loll

Attack on Titan

peterdavid12345 said:
Attack on Titan

Darude - Sandstorm