Forums - Movies Discussion - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread - Summer 2019!

I watch on those unnofficial sites, but I generally buy official DVDs or Manga sets of that franchise later on to support it.

Around the Network

Yuru Camp is growing on me. Nadeshiko might actually be my Best Girl of the season. Though generally all characters in that show are really nice and adorable.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well I finished Devilman Crybaby. The show reminded me a lot of Parasyte at first. But this show has sex and violence in every episode. It is really the first time I seen a japanese anime to compete with Game of Thrones in that regard, without calling it hentai. The show was otherwise pretty crazy, but I felt it could have used the usual 13 episodes rather than 10.

Dat ending

Finished Konosuba S1 and oh boy, I really like the cast they went with x) Darkness is my top female maso in any anime right now :P

I'm well underway Season 2 also, so that'll be another check on my backlog :D !!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Overlord II -- So, wait, the main character is the bad guy in this? Well, damn, why am I watching this?

Around the Network

So there is an anime about beach volleyball coming out soon.  When I first saw this picture, though, I thought it was the girls from Hibike! Euphonium and I got a little excited.

pokoko said:
Overlord II -- So, wait, the main character is the bad guy in this? Well, damn, why am I watching this?

The name "Overlord" might've been a hint to that.

pokoko said:

So there is an anime about beach volleyball coming out soon.  When I first saw this picture, though, I thought it was the girls from Hibike! Euphonium and I got a little excited.

Looking at the production from a no name studio and a no name director I'm not holding my breath. Expecting trash for now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I don't know what I have done in life besides being annoying to deserve such a great adaptation of citrus, from the artstyle to the direction of most scenes, they even kept the anthoniko scene that was an extra in the volume, the beautiful ED with Sabu's art, I'm in love with this, I pray to everything that they also keep the ever growing eyebrows of Himeko.

Yuru Camp, A Place Further than the Universe continue to be really solid shows, especially love Yuru's feel (Rin and Nadeshiko first date was super cute).

Pop Team Epic continues to be the best meme,I appreciate the different styles they take to present their gags.

Haven't watched Haku to Mikochi or Takunomi's latest yet, but also really looking forward for more those.

Can't be more happy with this season tbh. As long as Citrus keeps the great pace and care it has recieved so far, bless ya Studio Passione.

Also, all the girl shows got the best OPs.

Pop Team Epic's: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6d2h31 

Too epic for youtube.

Started watching Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart, from last season.

Mar1217 said:
Finished Konosuba S1 and oh boy, I really like the cast they went with x) Darkness is my top female maso in any anime right now :P

I'm well underway Season 2 also, so that'll be another check on my backlog :D !!

I really like that one. Generally, I'm not that big on on comedy oriented anime but I really like the humor in. None of the characters are typical.

pokoko said:

He's not. He's trying to unify non-humans just in case.