By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

Atelier Escha & Logy

The final boss level 99 mode is so bs, I made gear that allowed me to have 100% dodge change and I still couldn't win =_=.

But then again I'm not very good at the games lol

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Snoorlax said:

DKCR is pretty much one of the cheapest games ever.

People call it a difficult game but that's because they keep dying from cheap deaths you could never see coming.

The fact that people called this one of the hardest games evar pisses me of really hard!

...actually I'm pretty sure you're just bad at it. Nothing in that game is really cheap with the exception of that flying bit on the very last level, which I will readily admit was little more than trial and error.

Anyway, I'll go with FTL; I think it's a game I would absolutely love if it toned back how much it relied on the RNG. That said, it's a little disappointing to get 5 or so sectors in, wind up at a pulsar, get your shields ioned for three turns in a row and watch as a laser beam drone tears you to bits while you sit around waiting for your shields to come back online.

Yeah, well thats my opinion and i would let you starving if it had an online banana minigame.

The Witcher 2 - so clunky

Mega Man 3 and og Metroid. FUCK MAN! I hate them! But except for VC titles I think it was Uncharted 1...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

WWE 2K14. I hate how in the last game it had some creation parts that I liked but then they removed them in this game. the core gameplay is still the same too but worse.

Around the Network

Nothing in recent years, but I remember that Mega Man games were extremely frustrating when I was a kid.

The new Tomb Raider.

I start playing and, right near the beginning, I die when I get crushed by a giant rock because QTE. Okay, whatever. I clear that, yay, then I die when rocks fall down the tunnel I'm climbing and QTE me to death. Why is that supposed to be fun? Anyway, moving on. A little while later, some kind of wolf attack event is triggered when I walk past a particular shrub. I kill the first couple but the last one knocks me down and QTE. Now I'm pissed. I respawn, find that wolf-shrub again, and pretty much the same thing happens because I'm playing angry and sloppy. I'm so ticked off that I miss the QTE yet again.

Four QTE deaths AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUGHT A FUCKING HUMAN.

I take a deep breath, back out of the game, and uninstall it. While I'm doing that, I pretend that the button to confirm the uninstall is a QTE--and I absolutely nail it.

Ka-pi96 said:
Sounds Shapes on death mode. Those levels were so stupidly hard.

FUCKING THIS!!! It was a pain in the ass to get the platinum because some of the nodes were in the oddest places, it was mostly pure luck at times when the nodes would generate

Starhawk.

The biggest pile of steaming S@!$ I have ever played.

Still makes me rant thinking about it.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

DanneSandin said:
Mega Man 3 and og Metroid. FUCK MAN! I hate them! But except for VC titles I think it was Uncharted 1...

You think Mega Man 3 is hard? Try the original Mega Man then! You'll love it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---