By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III development moving “full throttle”

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Exactly the responses I expected from the people on this site that love hating on SE.  Just ignore the fact that they take long to make FF games not KH games, there has been one KH game coming ou every year since 2007.

So KH is being milked like call of duty ? 

Around the Network

I hope it's 2016 and not later.

I'll be happy if it releases until the end of the generation. I'm not kidding, just look what happened to Final Fantasy "Versus".

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Just like The Last Guardian.

Kingdom Hearts III coming out in 2020 for the PS5 and Xbox Two! Please be excited, suckers!!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Exactly the responses I expected from the people on this site that love hating on SE.  Just ignore the fact that they take long to make FF games not KH games, there has been one KH game coming ou every year since 2007.

Yet none of them are KH3. All they did was milk the fanbase dry.

BraLoD said:
I really expect 2016 or at the very worst case 2017.
I don't like when they announces games that are not to come in at least 3 years (what is already much, 1 to 2 years is the ideal).

Yeah. 2016 is an unlikety release year. 2017 might be true.

Why is this on Xbone?

fatslob-:O said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

So KH is being milked like call of duty ? 

Not as bad as cod considering those are portable games, with no mainline entries with some mobile games and HD collections, but ya they tried to keep the series relavent because they couldn't make KH3 cause the original KH team is making FFXV, eventually they said fuck it and let the osaaka team make it.

Deimos said:
Why is this on Xbone?

Because it's also on PS4 and because KH's most important market by far is the US.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.