By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III development moving “full throttle”

Name dropping Frozen? I'm going to kill a puppy if we don't get a "Frozen" world. Hear that Square Enix? I'm going to kill a puppy and it's going to be your fault!

Around the Network

What does 'full throttle' even mean in square-enix speak?

Hmm so that means it's 8 years away. Thanks :D

FFXV isn't even out yet, I don't have hope for KH3 making it out till 2017 and that's being generous.

Square Enix should really finish games they announce before announcing new ones. They announce games like FFV13 and Kingdom Hearts 3 and the games just sit in limbo. Chocobo Racing was announced for 3DS before launch and it took well over a year for them to announce a cancellation on the game, a game they probably have yet to even start working on.

Around the Network

Full throttle means 2 years away in SE terms. They said full production last year just after E3 about FFXV and we all know how that turned out..

Intrinsic said:
Oh please squareenix should really just shut up. That is exactly what they said about FFv13. Versus 13!!!! and that was 7yrs ago!!!!

Honestly we are way past the point of any nonsense they want to see or silly trailers or screenshots of words. Now they should be showing gameplay vids or just STFU. Don't they at least have some sort of pride, cause if i were them I would at least be embarassed.

THIS. I'm running out of f**s to give for anything square enix related. and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Release date: 9/9/2099. Please be excited!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Which for Square Enix is something slightly better than a snails pace.

Exactly the responses I expected from the people on this site that love hating on SE.  Just ignore the fact that they take long to make FF games not KH games, there has been one KH game coming ou every year since 2007.