By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales 6/23/14 – 6/29/14

When comparing sales, you have to provide more information about it. Like what trackers you are using.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Excellent news for Freedom Wars, makes the wait for localization even tougher. It actually managed to double Vita TV sales, which I thought is impossible.

Watch Dogs over 100K, well deserved, it is a great game, and GTA V's success certainly helped it.

Also very happy for Girls und Panzer, after Famitsu slaughtered in its review, I was afraid it will flop hard. Now I have a new found hope for localization.

Anfebious said:
PS4 will never beat the Wii U, it's too late.

FF will sell at least 3x it's first day the amount mk8 did it's first week. Ps4 is outselling the Wii Us numbers from last year. Ps4 will be on the market longer. Ps4 will outsell the Wii U 

Max King of the Wild said:
Anfebious said:

FF will sell at least 3x it's first day the amount mk8 did it's first week. Ps4 is outselling the Wii Us numbers from last year. Ps4 will be on the market longer. Ps4 will outsell the Wii U 

You want to make a bet Max?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

tbone51 said:
RolStoppable said:

Is that the first post on the second page for you? Lol

Okay, the 11 post of the thread and my first one. What's going on in my head? Ps4 is beating the Wii U the same time last year like I've said from the "will ps4 beat wii u in japan" threads.

Yes, that's the first post on the second page for me.

Anyway, we were talking about this post of yours from last week:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6452647

Looks like you were wrong, now say it. Say that you were wrong.

So it was in that thread, he wont admit it still :P

You nintendo fans are a strange kind... 

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Anfebious said:

You want to make a bet Max?

Naw, I like you too much. Don't want you to have to hail my greatness. But if you think ps4 won't catch up then I don't know what to tell you. Wii U still has 2 and 3k weeks from last year that ps4 hasn't come across yet. Ps4 will have a better year next year and the year after. 

What's so strange about us Max? I feel you should admit that you where wrong, you can't be right every single time. Just say it with me: "I.was.wrong."

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Naw, I like you too much. Don't want you to have to hail my greatness. But if you think ps4 won't catch up then I don't know what to tell you. Wii U still has 2 and 3k weeks from last year that ps4 hasn't come across yet. Ps4 will have a better year next year and the year after. 

Are you pussying out? Ok then Max, I thought you had balls...

Anfebious said:

What's so strange about us Max? I feel you should admit that you where wrong, you can't be right every single time. Just say it with me: "I.was.wrong."

What's strange? The fact that was said long ago but nobody seems to have seen it. Instead they want to try to jump on my dick. 

Anfebious said:

But the aligned launch data still heavily favors Wii U...anything can happen over the next few months. I do expect PS4 to turn things around eventually, but I don't think it will be as brilliant as you are making it out to be. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6470270

PS: Guys, no need to pester Max. He already (kinda) admitted to being wrong...no sense starting another senseless argument about nothing