By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales 6/23/14 – 6/29/14

Yeah! Great news for Freedom Wars, on top of hearing that it's too tough even for jap gamers. Really getting hyped about the game!

Around the Network

I hate it when MK8 drops like that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:
Max King of the Wilds

I didn't say anything about mk8 and Wii u was under 10k last week.

Omg, yes you did, i cant remember which thread you said it in, but you were so sure it would be way under 20k for MK8. Also you were so sureWiiU was going to drop. You said it multiple times but i only found one stating it, Here is proof http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6452647

You nintendo fans sure have a weird memory.... If you can't remember what thread I supposedly said it in... Maybe because I didn't. And yeah, I expected wii u to drop and ps4 to get a bump to narrowly edge out a win... I was still closer than 90% of the nintendo fanbase when it comes to expectations 

Good to see the Wii U selling above 10k.
Maybe next week, in magazines.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

padib said:

^Ugh just admit when you're wrong.

Good job for Vita. Finally getting some love in the sales charts.

Lol, maybe you should read....?

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

You nintendo fans sure have a weird memory.... If you can't remember what thread I supposedly said it in... Maybe because I didn't. And yeah, I expected wii u to drop and ps4 to get a bump to narrowly edge out a win... I was still closer than 90% of the nintendo fanbase when it comes to expectations 

Maybe instead of pointing at "nintendo fans" all the time, you should just stop trying so hard. For the past month, its like mario kart+wiiu is your main priority here. Im not going to find everytime you said something silly.

Also, you keep on with the nintendo fanbase expectations, dafuq? You have a way to spin your words "I was still closer than 90% of the nintendo fanbase when it comes to expectations" what does that mean? Where is your proof that this fanbase said "these" expectations? I dont recall everybody last week saying WiiU was going to go up at all, yet it did in Famitsu and dropped only by 100-200 in MC.

tbone51 said:

Maybe instead of pointing at "nintendo fans" all the time, you should just stop trying so hard. For the past month, its like mario kart+wiiu is your main priority here. Im not going to find everytime you said something silly.

Also, you keep on with the nintendo fanbase expectations, dafuq? You have a way to spin your words "I was still closer than 90% of the nintendo fanbase when it comes to expectations" what does that mean? Where is your proof that this fanbase said "these" expectations? I dont recall everybody last week saying WiiU was going to go up at all, yet it did in Famitsu and dropped only by 100-200 in MC.

Why are you limiting your scope to the last week? That is the epitome of spin. Maybe you should stalk my posts more if you really believe the first part.

RolStoppable said:

Lol, maybe you should read....?

You were wrong, now say it. Say that you were wrong.

Read the first post on the second page and then come back and say "whoops "

RolStoppable said:

Read the first post on the second page and then come back and say "whoops "

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6470156

What's going on in your head, Max?

Is that the first post on the second page for you? Lol

Okay, the 11 post of the thread and my first one. What's going on in my head? Ps4 is beating the Wii U the same time last year like I've said from the "will ps4 beat wii u in japan" threads.

Very good FW for Freedom Wars. HW boost is exactly what I expected (2x previous week), but I still think it should have done more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.