By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales 6/23/14 – 6/29/14

nanzano said:

Girl and Panzer did well! But ... PS vita is first in Famitsu but second in media create again!!????

Media Creaste is Nintendara!!!

Around the Network

Dat PS4 boost.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Conegamer said:
drake_tolu

People get predictions wrong, it happens (I would've supported PS4 > Wii U this week even), but there's no real need to make comments like this when the user isn't even in the thread...

Yeah, i have changed.

Excellent, Freedom Wars. Most excellent! Nice boost for the Vita, but I admittedly hoped it would surpass 25k. Dat PS4, though... I suppose most of the people who bought the PS4 version of Watch_Dogs already had the console, because that boost seems really low compared to the sales of the game.

Good to see the Wii U keeping above 10k. Hope it stays that way. Next week should be huge for the 3DS, since Yokai Watch 2 comes out, I believe.

Wow wii u will win japan console war with 200,000-300,000 for the year yippee! In other news in America Playstation 4 will sell 200,000 in 1-2 months

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

PS4 don't outsell Wii U this week.

I was still closer than most of yours so.... (250k wii u MK8 launch for example). But you have to admit when people saw the rankings a couple days ago they were getting nervous. I was also right about wd getting a good debut... Which people didn't think was going to happen.

Someone was so sure that the Wii U was gonna drop this week :(

I guess we can wait 3 more weeks!

Max King of the Wild said:
drake_tolu said:

PS4 don't outsell Wii U this week.

I was still closer than most of yours so.... (250k wii u MK8 launch for example). But you have to admit when people saw the rankings a couple days ago they were getting nervous. I was also right about wd getting a good debut... Which people didn't think was going to happen.

I've always said that watch dog would have sold well...

Wii outsold Xb360 this week?

mii-gamer said:
Someone was so sure that the Wii U was gonna drop this week :(

I guess we can wait 3 more weeks!

But it did.drop, see =P

1. Wii U – 10,653 (10,715)