By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox’s Phil Spencer Praises Sony and Nintendo’s E3 Conferences: Competition “Keeps Raising the Bar”

Notice how he slipped in that "We focussed on games coming out in 2014" jab? As if Sony was focussed on waaaaay in the future. What an asshole.

:P

Around the Network

Praise Be To Phil

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

d21lewis said:
Notice how he slipped in that "We focussed on games coming out in 2014" jab? As if Sony was focussed on waaaaay in the future. What an asshole.

:P

Lol he's right though, MS focused more on 2014 than the other 2

I may have to re-evaluate my favorite Phil in the gaming industry.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Blood_Tears said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:
but.. but... what about the second coming of the ps2? :/

What does a PR comment from MS have to do with second coming of PS2? Is PS4 going to start selling less now Phil Spencer opened his mouth?

its just a silly joke really

Around the Network

This is nice. Linking your product and wanting it to succeed doesn't have to mean the other products are bad.

What always amazes me if how the people involved in the things we cheer for or enjoy (i.e. athletes, video games, etc.) are always so gracious to one another. But when it comes down to the fans we act so nasty toward one another as if we've got some real stake in the goings on of the teams/companies.

phil gives me hope for the xbo.

Yeah E3 was pretty decent despite few real surprises

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Gotta love this guy!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo