By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie’s Thoughts on Wii U Outselling The PS4 and Xbox One

MoHasanie said:
outlawauron said:

After E3 this year (and every community activity that shows this to be wrong), I'm not sure how this lie can prepetuate.

No its still true. The most active Sony members on this site are gone but that doesn't change the fact that most users on this site are still Sony fans. Just because Pezus, Ethomaz and some other people left doesn't change everything. 

Them being here never changed the fact that Nintendo is most present on this site. As one of the few people who have still stuck around since the early days of the site, it has always been and always will be.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
MoHasanie said:
outlawauron said:

After E3 this year (and every community activity that shows this to be wrong), I'm not sure how this lie can prepetuate.

No its still true. The most active Sony members on this site are gone but that doesn't change the fact that most users on this site are still Sony fans. Just because Pezus, Ethomaz and some other people left doesn't change everything. 

Them being here never changed the fact that Nintendo is most present on this site. As one of the few people who have still stuck around since the early days of the site, it has always been and always will be.

There are more Nintendo threads because nobody that's an active Nintendo user on this site has left whereas the Sony one's have.  But my point from the beginning was that largest fanbase right now is still Sony. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
outlawauron said:
MoHasanie said:
outlawauron said:

There are more Nintendo threads because nobody that's an active Nintendo user on this site has left whereas the Sony one's have.  But my point from the beginning was that largest fanbase right now is still Sony. 

that makes no sense. If active Sony users left and Ninty ones stayed that means. that there are more Nintendo users. Thats common sense.

outlawauron said:

From the couple of years I've seen I'd agree there is always a lot of Nintendo discussion and its fans are probably the largest section of active users.

Why do you think that is here? Chance? Did excitement about numbers from the Wii draw them in to this site?

Just when other fanboys started leaving Nintendo alone xD

Around the Network
Skidonti said:
outlawauron said:

From the couple of years I've seen I'd agree there is always a lot of Nintendo discussion and its fans are probably the largest section of active users.

Why do you think that is here? Chance? Did excitement about numbers from the Wii draw them in to this site?

Wii was definitely the reason. PS3 was doing awful and the 360 was holding its own, while Wii was breaking records. With Twilight Princess as a launch title, there were quite a few out and about. The DS always did well and by the time the 3DS recovered, it made up for the early death of the Wii and the Wii U struggles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The great thing about what he said is that it is 100% correct. The reactions are funny.

oniyide said:

that makes no sense. If active Sony users left and Ninty ones stayed that means. that there are more Nintendo users. Thats common sense.

No, because there have always been more Sony fans since I've joined. I wasn't a  user before the end of 2012, but ever since I've joined, Sony fans were the most. Just cause the most active people on this site have left doesn't mean the Sony fans have just disappeared. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Back to the point of the thread... can we now change Nintendo's *official* estimates for the fiscal year to match Sony's for the PS4?? Since he says this IS going to be a three horse race. :P

Skidonti said:
outlawauron said:

thats what I'd guess. some of the more active users in Wii's golden days have either dissapeared or dont post as much.