By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Has A Mysterious ‘Project Rosewood’ Title, Reveal At E3?

‘Project Rosewood’ appears to be one mysterious title for the Xbox One. The game appears to have been tested by a select few users on the Xbox One, and it is tagged as an Action and Adventure with a co-op and multiplayer support. The download size is also quite small, likely making it an Xbox Live release.

You can check out ‘Project Rosewood’ in the images below, courtesy of reddit user TinyChimp.

Ofcourse, it can also end up simply being a beta version of some game that is under embargo, hence the secrecy. The 1-5 players on Xbox Live points to it being Evolve, the latest co-op shooter from former Left 4 Dead developer Turtle Rock Studios. It can also be Fable Legends, but this seems unlikely as the game is still a long way off from being in a playable state.

If this is another mysterious Xbox One exclusive, perhaps we will know more about it at the upcoming E3. Otherwise we can just chalk it off to being some beta for a game that is under embargo.

http://gearnuke.com/xbox-one-mysterious-project-rosewood-title-reveal-e3/

Around the Network

Interesting. Given the size of it, this might be a F2P game. Or some sort of $10 XBLA game.

Isn't it just the Fable Legends beta?

Raziel123 said:

Isn't it just the Fable Legends beta?

If it is then I wish I was in it.

A fireplace simulator?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Isn't Rosewood an area in Albion in the Fable games. Makes me think it's just the Fable legends beta.

i believe its fable legends its rumored or confirmed to be getting a beta this year