By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Game’s PS4 Open-World RPG to Include “Robot Dinos, Female Protaganist” and More – Insider

Fusioncode said:
Aerys said:
So according to Shinobi602, the trailer is ready for e3 but they dont know yet if they'll show it...

I hope Microsoft has a decent conference so Sony can show all their exclusives

Why wouldn't they show it? Sony needs some unique games in their lineup and this sounds perfect. 

Possibly save it for Gamescom based on Microsoft's conference.

Around the Network

Nice to see them doing something different, leaked artwork was good.

poklane said:
Fusioncode said:
Aerys said:
So according to Shinobi602, the trailer is ready for e3 but they dont know yet if they'll show it...

I hope Microsoft has a decent conference so Sony can show all their exclusives

Why wouldn't they show it? Sony needs some unique games in their lineup and this sounds perfect. 

Possibly save it for Gamescom based on Microsoft's conference.

Forget that noise. I want to see it now. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I've never bought into the GG hype - they really do miss more than they hit.

However the premise for this game sounds really fantastic, and I will always sink more time into RPGs than shooters. And they are certainly rumoured to have hired some great RPG devs. WRPGs have always been Sony's Achilles heel (third parties normally make up for the shooter deficit). This could be the game that begins to change that.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I've never bought into the GG hype - they really do miss more than they hit.

However the premise for this game sounds really fantastic, and I will always sink more time into RPGs than shooters. And they are certainly rumoured to have hired some great RPG devs. WRPGs have always been Sony's Achilles heel (third parties normally make up for the shooter deficit). This could be the game that begins to change that.

GG has never been a top tier studio, but who knows, this game might change that! 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

part of me is hyped.

part of me wants to pinch all these insiders in the face. sometimes i wish they'd just let us be wowed by the conference.

kitler53 said:
part of me is hyped.

part of me wants to pinch all these insiders in the face. sometimes i wish they'd just let us be wowed by the conference.

im starting to feel this as well. 

bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:
part of me is hyped.

im starting to feel this as well. 

re-reads my own quote. laughs at the difference the word pinch instead of punch makes to my sentense. stupid apple autocorrect. 

kljesta64 said:
sounds like X !

That's what I thought. The only difference is that X keeps the robots and dinos separate.

Rafux said:
Nice to see them doing something different, leaked artwork was good.

Yeah, it's a nice change of pace from all the shooters last gen. Hopefully more and more studios will embrace open-world RPGs.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC