By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Game’s PS4 Open-World RPG to Include “Robot Dinos, Female Protaganist” and More – Insider

If this is true, Hermen Hulst should do the Benderas.gif

Around the Network

sounds like X !

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

intresting will have to see it first

Liking what I'm hearing!!!

This can either be really cool or absolutely retarded.

Around the Network

So according to Shinobi602, the trailer is ready for e3 but they dont know yet if they'll show it...

I hope Microsoft has a decent conference so Sony can show all their exclusives

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

JGarret said:

Dinosaurs and red headed female?

Hilarious seeing I was just about to post this lol! It was the first game that came to mind for me! Still I am liking the rumors so far about this game. We already know it is going to LOOK amazing GG never fails at that lol. I hope it has some very nice gameplay though!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Aerys said:
So according to Shinobi602, the trailer is ready for e3 but they dont know yet if they'll show it...

I hope Microsoft has a decent conference so Sony can show all their exclusives

Why wouldn't they show it? Sony needs some unique games in their lineup and this sounds perfect. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This E3 is going to be great... now i start to see why SONY decided to hire all those Cinemas to show their conference, they might have something really great, which is rare for SONY because they always start slow every gen in terms of games, up until the first 2 (or even 3) years they always have few games but from there onwards it gets better and better until you have a year like 2013 where SONY released a total of 25 exclusives around the globe.

poklane said:
The real question: can you kill the Robot Dinosaurs?

What would be the point of having robot dinosaurs if you couldn't kill them?