By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Game’s PS4 Open-World RPG to Include “Robot Dinos, Female Protaganist” and More – Insider

Shinobi602 is quickly becoming our most trusted inside source here at OnlySP. He’s provided legitimate info to us on multiple occasions now with the name for Halo 5,Quantum Break release date being set to 2015, the next Battlefield game and other things as of late. Today, he shares details on Guerrilla Game’s next IP.

According to Shinobi, Guerrilla Game’s new open world RPG is going to be quite different from their previous works. The game is apparently set in an open world environment full of “exotic creatures and lush environments”, Shinobi said. In addition, and this is the juicy bit, the game will also have robotic dinosaurs as well, meaning that the game is still set in a Sci-Fi setting which seems fitting according to Guerrilla’s past works.

He also provided details on the game’s main protagonist, which actually happens to be a red headed female. No name was given at this time, but it’s very interesting to see the direction that Guerrilla is taking with this new IP.  Shinobi continued on to say the target date set for this new IP is Fall 2015, with a full reveal at next year’s E3. A teaser trailer could appear this year, but that’s based on our own speculation.  

In our previous post on Guerrilla Game’s rumored project, the world size of the game has been compared to The Witcher 3′s in “scope”. You can read all about that right here.

Quite the exciting project if all this proves to be true, but again, none of this is confirmed information at this time. As we noted above, however, Shinobi602 is definitely someone you can trust not to pass along junk information, which, up until now we had abstained from reporting on inside sources. We’ll keep you updated on this story if we hear anything more. In the mean-time, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with all the latest.

http://www.onlysp.com/guerrilla-games-ps4-open-world-rpg-include-robot-dinos-lush-environments-exotic-creatures/

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

The real question: can you kill the Robot Dinosaurs?

Well, there we go. Putting money aside now.

How does Shinobi get his info?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Okay, I'll just start saving money.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

You had me at open world and female protagonist. I don't need to know more about the game to preorder it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

sounds fucking awesome. i wish that shinobi would just shut up though, just let us see it in a few weeks. let us be surprised.

Sounds interesting, especially the part about it having a female protagonist. Color me intrigued.  Unless it's a false rumor alluding to Dino Crisis.

Wait Guerrilla makes FPS games. Are they even qualified to be genre jumping like this? By that I mean will this game might very well be a trial and error developement cycle.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Begs the question, who would win in a fight, robot t-rex or a pack of robot velociraptors?