By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide for free

selnor1983 said:
Why? Why dont they put it on a channel so everyone can watch, not just alimited audience.

it'll be on psn and the internet like every year.  this is just a sponsered viewing party in addition to the ussual viewing options.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
LMAO at that gif way above.
MAN, this is the craziest thing I've ever heard about an e3. This in itself is a megaton. You are going to get a bunch of sony fanboys together, they're gunna fucking get amped on coke and movietheather popcorn, make all kinds of *popcorn ready* gifs, spazz out with all the announcements, then all rave about it together, and then jizz sony all over all their friends. This is probably just about the best idea I've ever heard.

Sounds terrible. I hope theaters burn after that. It is for the sake of the civilization.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

someone at sony PR deserves a promotion for this idea. aslong as the have a meaty show to keep the audience happy, the hype potential is huge! itll get peope talking forsure

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Azerth said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Everyone is laughing about this over at Gaf but my first thought was 'This years Sony conference is going to be epic'.

not saying there going to have a bad confrence or anything but if it was going to be huge and epic then why wouldnt they be doing this in erupe or even japan

Expenses? Sony isn't making any money off this since tickets are free. And keep in mind that E3 is an American show, if it's a success then SCEE might do it for Gamescom in Europe. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Hey I have one 30 minutes away! I think I'll go with my friend this is AWESOME

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
daredevil.shark said:

F@CKING LOL!! HAHAHAHA

The gif still lacks The Legend of Dragoon to the perfect conference, but well... that would amazing already xD

a new Legend of Dragoon would be just.... SOO GOOD!!!, ive never been able to decide which was my favorite PS1 game, it has always been betwen MGS1 or The Legend of Dragoon... (but i know that deep inside Dragoon just wins by a small margin...) also nice avatar (Rose was my favorite girl in that game)

theprof00 said:
LMAO at that gif way above.
MAN, this is the craziest thing I've ever heard about an e3. This in itself is a megaton. You are going to get a bunch of sony fanboys together, they're gunna fucking get amped on coke and movietheather popcorn, make all kinds of *popcorn ready* gifs, spazz out with all the announcements, then all rave about it together, and then jizz sony all over all their friends. This is probably just about the best idea I've ever heard.

Yeah I'd rather watch with other dedicated gamers who cheer at the big announcements and can't judge you than at home on my laptop with a little smile when sony says THE LAST GUARDIAN!!

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

a new Legend of Dragoon would be just.... SOO GOOD!!!, ive never been able to decide which was my favorite PS1 game, it has always been betwen MGS1 or The Legend of Dragoon... (but i know that deep inside Dragoon just wins by a small margin...) also nice avatar (Rose was my favorite girl in that game)

Oh, I just found a new LoD lover here :D
Let the Divine Dragoon Cannon blow up your heart and claim the dominance already xD

I do like Shana more, yes I know she is such a pain but I just like cute girls more :P hahaha
But Rose is amazing too ^~^, and badass xD

wow thats funny i literaly wrote in the original post that Shana was a close second but i erased it because i didnt wanted to make the post longer that it already was.  yeah she is really cool, i still owe it to my self to play the game again after buying it from PSN but i havent got the time now maybe later this year.

just imagine Dragoon with FFXV type of graphics and gameplay on the PS4... instant drool...

Or... just hear me out here, I could plug my laptop into my 40 inch TV and not have to talk to people or make eye contact

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Movie theater? Not worth the drive and hassle. I'd rather watch it on my TV. if Sony wants to introduce gaming to the general public they will need something better than this. Is Spike showing their conference this year or will it just be online?