By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide for free

No Jack Tretton :(

Around the Network
Azerth said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Everyone is laughing about this over at Gaf but my first thought was 'This years Sony conference is going to be epic'.

not saying there going to have a bad confrence or anything but if it was going to be huge and epic then why wouldnt they be doing this in erupe or even japan

Errm because it's like 2-3 am in UK/Europe... no one is going to the cinema in large numbers at that time of night... would be pointless.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

kitler53 said:
maximus22 said:
Awesome, I'm going. This has to mean big things from Sony at E3 this year.

..or their E3 is so bad they have to throw this expensive party to directly influence people perception of the show.

Possible but I'd say that's the less likely scenario, wouldn't you agree?

@ daredevil: Nice!

Why? Why dont they put it on a channel so everyone can watch, not just alimited audience.

You get free goodies so why not?

Apparently there's already a wait list for the AMC near me. >_>

Around the Network

Sony doesn't care about Connecticut confirmed :(

LMAO at that gif way above.
MAN, this is the craziest thing I've ever heard about an e3. This in itself is a megaton. You are going to get a bunch of sony fanboys together, they're gunna fucking get amped on coke and movietheather popcorn, make all kinds of *popcorn ready* gifs, spazz out with all the announcements, then all rave about it together, and then jizz sony all over all their friends. This is probably just about the best idea I've ever heard.

kitler53 said:
maximus22 said:
Awesome, I'm going. This has to mean big things from Sony at E3 this year.

..or their E3 is so bad they have to throw this expensive party to directly influence people perception of the show.

Then they would have gone this way in the last years.

I think they have prepared a good conference.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

theprof00 said: You are going to get a bunch of sony fanboys together, they're gunna fucking get amped on coke and movietheather popcorn, make all kinds of *popcorn ready* gifs, spazz out with all the announcements, then all rave about it together, and then jizz sony all over all their friends. This is probably just about the best idea I've ever heard.

badgenome said:
IMAGINE.

A 30 FOOT TALL WONDERBOOK.

OMG.

I hope the free surprise is a wonderbook. Wonderbooks for everyone!