By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide for free

selnor1983 said:
Why? Why dont they put it on a channel so everyone can watch, not just alimited audience.

Who says they are not? I've watched both Sony and MS E3 conferences for the last 3-4 years online, it's going to be shown online for sure. This is just something additional.. I wouldnt go to a cinema for it..but i'm sure there are some who might. Didnt they do something like this last year?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
selnor1983 said:
Why? Why dont they put it on a channel so everyone can watch, not just alimited audience.

Who says they are not? I've watched both Sony and MS E3 conferences for the last 3-4 years online, it's going to be shown online for sure. This is just something additional.. I wouldnt go to a cinema for it..but i'm sure there are some who might. Didnt they do something like this last year?

They usually have it on TV each year, but it wasn't on last year (MS Moneyhatting). You can also find live streams online like you said on 99% of major gaming sites. 

Bleh, I'd rather pay money and not watch any conference, just not my thing. Though I have to admit it makes me wonder what sony has up their sleeves.

On the waiting list.

fireburn95 said:
poklane said:

Also, according to the trailer people will 'take home an exclusive Playstation surprise''

What do you reckon it's gonna be? I cant see them giving something expensive, so maybe some driveclub gear or something.

I have my fingers crossed for a free Vita.

Around the Network

Like a boss!

My 8th gen collection

Even if it's not a free Vita, they should give me a free Vita ( or at least a discount on one ) because I got a Playstation 3 this month ( I was finally able to get one for the first time since I sold my backwards compatible 60GB way back in 2008 or 2009 ), a Playstation 4, a plethora of games ( okay, some of them were used but some weren't ), a $50.00 PSN card, a year of PS+, and I've sang their praises all over the interwebs just like in the Goode Olde Days.

This is perhaps the stupidest idea Sony had. Way to waste money. No wonder why they're going bankrupt.

Edit: Moderated - Starcraft

Azerth said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Everyone is laughing about this over at Gaf but my first thought was 'This years Sony conference is going to be epic'.

not saying there going to have a bad confrence or anything but if it was going to be huge and epic then why wouldnt they be doing this in erupe or even japan

Maybe they will for the European and Japanese shows.

Soonerman said:
This is perhaps the stupidest idea Sony had. Way to waste money. No wonder why they're going bankrupt.

Do some math, this wouldn't cost that much even if they spend $100 per attendee.

My 8th gen collection