By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You’ll Reach Destiny’s Max Level in “Only a Few Hours”

as long as the armor and weapons are enough to keep people playing the pve stuff itll be ok

Around the Network

I'm not sure how to react. Maybe I don't really understand how this will work. To be honest I've never been 100% on how any part of Destiny will work :P

The game-play looks fun but they probably just lost me. I've run enough loot progression gaming in the years I played WoW and SW:TOR. I've done a lot of end-game raiding but after awhile it stopped being fun and I stayed in just because I felt it was my responsibility to the other guild members. Going back to that does not excite me, not if it's random drop farming where you're running instances as fast and as efficiently as possible.

I'm starting to think this is going to be a "lfm speed run X instance" game rather than one where you just go out and have fun.

BaldrSkies said:
Good, getting awesome low level gear in games like Borderlands or Diablo is annoying. What a waste.

Makes me wonder why there are even levels at all.

for the express purpose of embarassing people with noob weapons.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Well I'm not a fan of grinding to the max level to only see that I need to grind even more for gear, as it makes that time spent leveling up a joke. Hopefully this week be an improvement

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Not sure why people think leveling quickly is disappointing. With quick leveling, it allows you to quickly make your character build how you want so you don't have to go back and grind for an excessive amount of time if you want to create another build. The quick leveling seems more like levels don't matter in terms of stats but rather skills, and the more powerful weapons you acquire for beating missions that you're available to play on will keep the game more balanced than a game like Borderlands that becomes excessively easy when you get overleveled because you want to complete quests before proceeding.

Microtransactions to buy levels confirmed!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Sounds fine to me.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

That's actually sic.

That's good to know and appreciated. Time is very precious commodity.