By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FR+IT+ESP top sellers - week 49 (status quo)

TheWPCTraveler said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Both SMO and GT Sport are significantly up in France. The Switch top 3 is Mario-only, adding concerns to the 3rd party performance on the system as Skyrim's 3rd place was short-lived.

In Italy, GT Sport races to n°1 as PS4 kills the competition : only Pokemon UltraSun prevents the top 10 to be PS4-only.

Bright side: a Strategy(-RPG, in a very loose sense) game is in the Switch top 3 :P
Then again, Ubisoft probably spent a lot of franc euro in marketing the game.

Oh, and a suggestion: You may want to add in your OP that you have to scroll down a bit to the section named "TOP VENTES" to see the sales rankings.
I spent a bit of time trying to figure out where to find the sales, since I don't really understand French.

And another: Please include a source for where you find the Italian sales, too. I'd like to (try to) read them in my spare time.

It's your own fault for not understanding french.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Bright side: a Strategy(-RPG, in a very loose sense) game is in the Switch top 3 :P
Then again, Ubisoft probably spent a lot of franc euro in marketing the game.

Oh, and a suggestion: You may want to add in your OP that you have to scroll down a bit to the section named "TOP VENTES" to see the sales rankings.
I spent a bit of time trying to figure out where to find the sales, since I don't really understand French.

And another: Please include a source for where you find the Italian sales, too. I'd like to (try to) read them in my spare time.

It's your own fault for not understanding french.

Believe me, what I actually did was far worse. The French part isn't too bad, since I could at least derive the meanings of the words from their English counterparts. I failed to realize that I could scroll down because I failed to understand how the web page was laid out! It's more embarrassing, so Ieft that part out.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

GTS rise and get your glory back.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

TheWPCTraveler said:

I made the requested changes.

DonFerrari said:  GTS rise and get your glory back.

Yes, I hope it can do even better when solo update goes available.

Mario games are increasing as French shoppers seek Xmas presents. Those are probably going under the tree. Xenoblade 2 is #3 in the Switch top, difficult to say if it did OK or not.

Italian sales haven't been updated.

Around the Network

Throwing it out there, FIFA 18 for Switch is rising on Amazon.it, it's noteworthy imho since Italy is one of the biggest markets for FIFA

Little change in France. MK8DX is up one rank as Switch puts more pressure on PS4 domination. Xenoblade 2 fell from 3rd place in the Switch top, suggesting weak legs, and SWBII rises again on movie hype.

In Italy, Xenoblade 2 fails to enter the top 10, beaten by a random snow motorbike game which I have no idea what it's doing there. Switch recovers thanks to SMO as Xmas shoppers get moving there too.

That's our first glance at Spain. PS4 is extremely strong, with both GT Sport SKUs still charting. So is Pokemon, and here again SMO is alone to keep Switch relevant.