By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft says it’d be “stupid” to not put out a yearly Assassin’s Creed given fan interest

yearly Assassin’s Creed

YES ! 49 28.99%

please not... 118 69.82%

Total:167

For a couple year before they move on I'd say yes as long as they bring really something new. The last one brought the boat fight which were great.

I'd like to seem them move to something totally different though.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
The solution is simple everyone, we need to stop buying Assassins Creed.

I've already started by never starting.

lol, but how would you know if you don't like them if you never tried playing the games. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

SGDreamer said:
Cobretti2 said:
i see why not. Nintendo on Wii U has released more game with mario in it than I can count.

Mario games are casual. Assassin's Creed isn't so, it's completely different :3

that is why mario is suffering now to soe degree.

Core gamers buy games. Untill AC starts declining they may as well milk it.

vivster said:

And right he is. Still hasn't answered to my call for a 6 month cycle though.
 Except for that one game we don't talk about all AC games were great. So keep em coming. They are obviously able to keep up the quality with multiple teams so I don't see why not. Great games are not getting stale, bad games do.

AC got stale for me the first game I played of it, and that was AC3..  I still played AC2, but overrated game is overrated.

Cobretti2 said:
i see why not. Nintendo on Wii U has released more game with mario in it than I can count.

Mario has long been seeing signs of stagnation itself.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
vivster said:

And right he is. Still hasn't answered to my call for a 6 month cycle though.
 Except for that one game we don't talk about all AC games were great. So keep em coming. They are obviously able to keep up the quality with multiple teams so I don't see why not. Great games are not getting stale, bad games do.

AC got stale for me the first game I played of it, and that was AC3..  I still played AC2, but overrated game is overrated.

So you started with the worst game of the series in the middle of the overarching story, then jump back to a completely unrelated entry and then you're trying to have an opionion about the whole series?

Sounds legit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

NintendoPie said:
The solution is simple everyone, we need to stop buying Assassins Creed.

I've already started by never starting.

You are missing out if you own a console that can play them.

OT: like many have said, if they can keep the quality like in black flag then keep em coming.

They're right, but I think It's a bad idea overall.

BasilZero said:
+1

I wouldnt mind getting a yearly AC series game. I'm loving the series so far! Bought BH and Rev few months ago! Will buy AC3 and ACLiberation next!

BH? I am thinking Brotherhood? That is not two words BTW LOL. I liked those two game but AC3 is awful. Huge improvements made with ACBF but the same mission structure is getting infuriating. Also, why is there no CROUCH mechanism is a stealth game. Makes no sense. Also, I hate being told HOW to do a mission(100% each mission) In an open world game, we should be allowed to do the missions any damn way we feel like it. Time to dump that Animus crap. Just have a story set in a historical period. I am not sure why AC ever started that. 

SGDreamer said:
That's dumb. Only a big fan of Asssassin's Creed would do that.

Seriously, they don't want to end up like CoD. Releasing every year then it turns out that they'll just take your money and see how repetitive it is :3

Not a CoD hater but I feel like they fell maybe after Black Ops release...

Re: Your sig. Call of Duty Ghosts is hardly a flop. Review scores do not make a game a flop. Sales do. Since Ghosts is approaching 20 million in sales, I would hardly call that a flop. The other games I have no issue about.