By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hideo Kojima praises PS4: can render 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”

What is the big deal with this pixel/framerate stuff... So unimportant for someone to have mere fun with a game.

Around the Network
allblue said:
Japanese praising Japanese product nothing to see here.

LOL. This is going to be a painful generation if you don't just take reality on the chin.

Or are you joking?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
allblue said:
Japanese praising Japanese product nothing to see here.

LOL. This is going to be a painful generation if you don't just take reality on the chin.

Or are you koking?

What does that suppose to mean? And I was being satirical. 

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

FlamingWeazel said:
WAIT I thought all devs were saying there was going to be parity and magic fairly dust was going to make x1's GPU make up a 40% Compute power advantage? Kojima must be paid by Sony.

Who said that?

No david hayter?, no buy.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
Good to know that 1080p and 60fps are the most important elements of a 2014 game. Second most important must be a campaign no longer than 2 hours.

Length has zero to do with this thread....Also Phantom pain is the exact same engine so the full game will be the same.

weaveworld said:
What is the big deal with this pixel/framerate stuff... So unimportant for someone to have mere fun with a game.

Please post where any has ever said having fun was un-important..Games are BUILT on technology so yes it is important.

NobleTeam360 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
WAIT I thought all devs were saying there was going to be parity and magic fairly dust was going to make x1's GPU make up a 40% Compute power advantage? Kojima must be paid by Sony.

Who said that?

Mikami and Kojima initally said "not much difference"... at least. Magic and fairy dust are the words of fanboys, aka cl0ud p0wah.

Xen said:
NobleTeam360 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Who said that?

Mikami and Kojima initally said "not much difference"... at least. Magic and fairy dust are the words of fanboys, aka cl0ud p0wah.

Oh, well I'll be looking forward to seeing the graphics desparity between the PS4 and X1 versions. I certainly won't be spending 40 bucks on a 2-4 hour game. 

weaveworld said:

Some people find comfort in the small things.