By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 sales still screaming, Sony says PS4 ‘generally sold out at all retailers’

FlamingWeazel said:
Uabit said:
Maybe in the USA because here in Spain there are lots of XOne and PS4 in every store

? Stock is even scarcer in europe, find this hard to believe.

PS4 is also everywhere in Germany.

Around the Network
Sharu said:
In Saint Petersburg, Russia, saw several PS4s in a small game shop, nobody interested.

Yeah well, after the price went up, who will...

This thread was from Feb.

When it popped up again I thought they were still saying it was sold out hahah.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Here in the Netherlands it's pretty hard to find a Playstation 4 in the shelves. It's ironic, because the Xbox One who isn't even officially launched here are plenty available in the stores (Saturn/Mediamarkt).

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

You can find them in most places in Slovenia, but almost everywhere at a price of €419.
So I guess the reason might be that people are buying them in Italy or Austria, whichever is closer to their city. I got mine delivered by Amazon.de
I don't know any data about sales though, I don't think they publicly share their sales data here.

Around the Network

I went to a best buy in midtown Manhattan and there was a wall of ps4s as well as Xbox 1s so nope not sold out everywhere.

If the games don't keep following, then this would resonate into screaming and yet a far cry. C'mon E3!

LOL @ everyone saying "I saw it here so it's not sold out everywhere". This thread is 3 months old! PS4 is everywhere now and sales are still steady. I haven't gone into any retailers that sell games and haven't seen at least 2 or 3 PS4 and 4 or 5 XBOX One.

HipHopGodd said:
LOL @ everyone saying "I saw it here so it's not sold out everywhere". This thread is 3 months old! PS4 is everywhere now and sales are still steady. I haven't gone into any retailers that sell games and haven't seen at least 2 or 3 PS4 and 4 or 5 XBOX One.

Not in every country.

In Norway its not been available in stores at ALL.

Only pre-order fulfilment going on.

Yes, its a small country, but it all adds up.

JazzB1987 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Uabit said:
Maybe in the USA because here in Spain there are lots of XOne and PS4 in every store

? Stock is even scarcer in europe, find this hard to believe.

PS4 is also everywhere in Germany.

This week was the first time I saw the ps4 on shelves in Germany