By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 sales still screaming, Sony says PS4 ‘generally sold out at all retailers’

Stock is fine in the UK I believe.

Around the Network

London UK

Xbox One stock seemingly plentiful

PS4 in and out of stock on a daily basis for bundles. Console only far far harder to secure

In Holland its still sold out.

''Hadouken!''

brendude13 said:
Stock is fine in the UK I believe.

Not where I live in the UK, I have been looking in every shop I visit, big stores and the locals Game Shops, not seen one on the shelves. The thing just keeps selling and selling.

I already have a PS4 , just like to keep an eye on how well its selling :)

BenVTrigger said:
Yep this ain't PR speak. Stock is LOW

If this is true, the gap in U.S. should increase against Xbone.  Do you see this happening when supply is good enough?

Around the Network

No long term large shelf filling stock in Canada ever, PS4 sales out in minutes.

they arent BSin.

NYANKS said:
BenVTrigger said:
Yep this ain't PR speak. Stock is LOW

If this is true, the gap in U.S. should increase against Xbone.  Do you see this happening when supply is good enough?

Honestly really hard to call. On one hand PS4 is doing great and demand is still really high. But they still arent shipping what they need to. On the other hand the hype for Titanfall is very real and it is / will be moving Xbox Ones regardless of being on 360 and PC as the mindshare seems to be this is an X1 game first. Add in some Wildcards like Infamous / what stock levels will look like in US over the next few months and it becomes pretty hazy.

At this point I really am not sure whose going to lead in US in the short term. If I HAD to put money on it it would be Sony.

BHR-3 said:

when i re bought mine last week i had to go to a few stores and when i found one it was the last in stock although the production date on the console is 12/13

well, units that are send by ship easily are ~4 or more weeks in transit, until they reach a retailer

At my local Media Markt, there hasn't been a single PS4 on display EVER! It's crazy. Even the camera and the gamepads are in stupidly high demand.

Plenty of Xbones though...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Saw some today when I bought my Xbox One. I guess this makes Sony liars.